Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$198
US$141
Sofitel
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$45
Osiris Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$32
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvintage bargolf carclose to the airporta pool view roomring roadgreat hotelmodern roomsseparate showerkids poolbeautiful poolfree shuttlepool barpool sidethe club loungespecial thanksmetal detectorchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I always stay at the J.W.Marriott Hotel in Cairo.
This trip I opted to try a sister hotel to the Marriott which is the Renaissance (only 5 minutes away from J.W.Marriott).
At first I was reluctant but as soon as I checked in and stepped into my room, I was amazed. The cleanliness of the room is simply superb. Had a beautiful view of the pool. Comfortable bed, spacious room, very well equipped bathroom.
The service is so personal in this hotel that you feel you are leaving friends when you check out.
I have tried the Chinese restaurant and did complain about few dishes ordered. The chef came out and apologised with a promise that next time he will make it up for me. I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of the breakfast Buffet. As compared to the J.W.Marriott Buffet it was not that rich.
Having said the above, I must admit that it was a superb experience for me and definitely this will be my first choice hotel whenever I visit Cairo. I am planning a trip next week and have already booked at this fabulous hotel.

2  Thank BDajani
Hani Z, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking time to share with us your feedback

I was so happy to know that you enjoyed your room location and cleanliness also your comments for the food and beverage service is very valuable to us to monitor our food quality and guest service

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back very soon

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Firstly i would like to say that i have a couple of excellent points to mention and names also .. Firstly, the rooms are amazing mine was a pool view room they are lovely
Second, the pool is lovely and i have to mention Mina working in the (sol bar ) pool bar he is super friendly and he is excellent in service unfortunately i didnt get his second name but i must say he made my stay heavenly as the second day wasn't amazing as first because he was off he is incredibly fast in service and friendly..
Third the breakfast is unforgettable especially the pan cakes they are heaven ..
I must say it is the best hotel in town seriously and the first different concept live life to discover and it is a discovery ..

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Moessam

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us

I was very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and the pool experience, your feedback is good chance for us to enhance our level of service

Hope to see you very soon

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The hotel is nice and new - still some finishing work going on here and there. It is not as nice as the sister hotel a few 100 m away the JW - but obviously the rates are lower. Pool is lovely and the rooms vrey nice - though my shower leaked, so some teething problems, but nothing serious. A little oasis of calm in chaotic Cairo.

Room Tip: ask for a pool facing room - the road facing ones don't have a great view
1  Thank Argillian

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at the Renaissance Cairo Mirage City on Trip advisor.

I am really delighted to read your feedback and it is so nice to hear that you enjoyed our pool during your stay .

We look forward to welcoming you back to Renaissance Cairo Mirage City in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Well, I must say that I was fascinated by the hotel in the first place, I attended a meeting their one week prior to accommodating there, hotel is having a great look from outside, pool area looks relaxing and amazing, hotel design is very elegant, and the rooms are lovely, only 2 things to mention, the hotel location is extremely good and near for outsiders coming to the airport, it's really very close, no more than 12 minutes at max, but if you plan to visit Cairo museums, sightseeings and go to interesting peregrination, you will find this a bit expensive to take a limo on a daily basis to your destination, however hotel is having a daily shuttle bas goes to downtown to start your tour from there.
Secondly, I had a bad experience with the view, my view was on a new villa being built, and I didn't realize how bad the view is, until I saw it myself, so if you are seeking a good view, remind the receptionis to make this for you, staff are excellent and always smiling, they do their best to help you with your inquiry, room is good, it's not very wide, but simply and lovely cozy, bathroom and toilet are very good, sleep quality could be better, and the room design is lovely, you have ironing table in the room for your service, and the staff are serving the guest with a happy smile.
Breakfast is good, also restaurant staff are lovely, quality of food is great.
Meeting Rooms are very good and adjustable.

Room Tip: Ask for best room views (specially the pool area) while getting your keys from the receptionist. Rooms on the north side are very sunny most of the day.
1  Thank MOHAMED E

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking time to write down your comments about your stay at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City,

I was very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, your comments is very important to us to develop our level of service

We hope to welcome you in the near future

Reviewed 27 May 2013

The new Renaissance really is a fantastic new hotel in an ideal location with easy access to the airport (20 mins).
Opened Mid May 2013, the hotel has been very well designed and constructed.
Rooms are of a good size and very well appointed, bathrooms are large with an excellent walk in shower as well as bath.
An excellent Chinese Restaurant and International Restaurant provide lovely food, and with access to all the JW Marriott restaurants within the compound, venturing far for something to eat isn't necessary.
With the Mirage City Golf Club on the doorstep, the Renaissance really is in an ideal location.
The staff are all extremely friendly, welcoming and couldnt do enough for you.
The pool area is truly beautiful and an evening drink or meal at the poolside is worth experiencing.
Definately worth serious consideration for anyone looking for a hotel in Cairo, whether for a short or longer stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely, depends on whether you want a pool view, sun in the morning, or evening.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple