All reviews vintage bar chinese restaurant close to the airport a pool view room kids pool special thanks free shuttle nice pool nice hotel pool side the club lounge rooms are spacious room service checking in great hospitality business trip wedding
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Like most Marriott properties, the Renaissance Cairo Mirage has very nice rooms and amenities. What makes it stand apart, however, is the exceptional service that my wife and I received during our recent visit. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and clearly cared about their guests. When my wife mentioned that it was my birthday, they treated us to a surprise at dinner and a cake delivered to our room the next evening. The airport pickup and drop off went smoothly, as did the everything else during our stay. Can't wait to return when we have more time to enjoy the beautiful pool and other amenities.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read so many different positive comments from you.

The hotel team is all extremely passionate about delivering consistent high standards of guest service at all times.

Meanwhile, I will be certain to pass your comments on to all the team, who will feel very proud to hear your compliments.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

The hotel is great, modern and new. The stuff is perfect. Although sometimes too helpful. There are 2 pools, nice garden and gym. JWMarriot hotel shares the garden and golf playground with Rennaissance, so you have around 3.5 km for walk. The security is ok, which is very important for Egypt. Food is also perfect, although a little bit spicy. Every day in the room you get several fruits, water, coffee and tea for free, and once a week a bottle of wine with some snacks. The hotel organizes free tours for Cairo attractions, or they can organize anything that you ask. Also, they organize pickup from the airport, they wait for you almost after you enter the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Valued Guest
First of all let me thank you for choosing our hotel as a venue,
I was so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, your comments is very important to the team, gives us very useful information and it was shared with the staff members to enhance our level of service
We hope to welcome you on the near future to provide another memorable stay

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel feels modern and well styled with an attractive entry hall and is located close to Cairo airport. Security seems to be typical of Cairo. The staff and service were good and the room clean and spacious. the hotel has all of the amenities you would expect of a modern hotel but I had little opportunity to explore them, but the pool and bar looked inviting. Really the only complaint can be that my room felt a little dark in the evening as there was no overhead lighting. My stay here was good one even though it felt very empty.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at the Renaissance Cairo Hotel.

I am really delighted to read your feedback and it is so nice to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time with us.

I will certainly be following up on your feedback with the department concerned.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I usually stay in Renaissance Cairo Hotel during my business stays in Cairo.
Great Staff, great Meeting-rooms, great food and above all very comfortable rooms.
The facilities e.g. the gym, the spa and the pool are fine.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Wasn't expecting that much from this vacation, it really exceeded my expectations, very helpful and nice staff, basic but neat lobby area and restaurants, the room was really nice, the pool area was one of the best i ever experienced.
The Chinese restaurant was great and helped me alot to make our night even better, the golf car was available to connect you to the JW Marriott is a great option to expand your limits and varieties.
I would highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing and peaceful vacation away from the city noise and stress.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hisham S
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your detailed review .

We appreciate your time you have taken on post this review which will indeed help other travelers to make an informed choice on their accommodation when visiting Cairo.

I eagerly hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to the Renaissance Cairo Hotel.