Golden Tours Egypt - Private Day Tours
Ranked #230 of 286 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Golden Tours is one of the best Egypt travel agency & tour operator in Egypt and considered the best place for tours. Our agenda is to provide the passionate, well educated and disciplined guide and drivers so that you won't face any problem during your trip in Egypt. Our staff is much experienced and knows all the about the places that you will visit in Egypt.Golden tours is your Golden Choice in Egypt
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Whoa! It was the most wonderful experience that we have had! We are pleased with everything we have seen and experienced through time, when we were there. Delicious food, amazing views, another world! Many of the things we saw changed our way of thinking! We'll be back there right with this agency!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

My tour with Golden Tours to Cairo Layover was fantastic and marvelous. I had spectacular moments where I visited various places such Egyptian Museum, Giza Pyramids, Khan El Khalili, Sakkara pyramid among others. My tour was made more successful and implausible by the help of experienced tour guide that were kind and friendly. The services I got in Cairo were reliable and highly recommendable. Generally, Cairo is an impressive city, I enjoyed being there for the very first time and I would not hesitate to take another tour in case I have another opportunity.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The day tour with Golden Tours is an experience of a life time, it worth every penny I spent; the hotel where we had the breakfast was more than what I expected. The guides we met were cultivated people, having a large historical knowledge and spoke many languages, they taught us a lot of things we ignored about the area and its history, they joined us after the breakfast so we go hit the road heading to Alexandria, and that was fantastic as we drove through the desert to arrive in the city of Alexander the great, where we visited many monuments, such as the tremendous library of Alexandria and the amazing mosque at Abou El Abbas.
I will certainly participate in other Golden Tours company Trips, and I recommend it to anyone who hesitates going on trips because that will change his mind like it did to me.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

After having Breakfast at the hotel found our guide waiting for us to start our day to visit Alexandria, Board my vehicle and start my way through the desert road between Cairo and Alexandria.

Alexandria is the second largest city in Egypt and one of the leading ports of the Mediterranean Sea

Start our tour, by visiting Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, consists of three level funerary complex related to the 2nd Century A.D.

After, enjoy 2 stop photos, first in front of Qait Bay Fort , built on original site of pharos lighthouse , considered one of seven wonders of the world , second stop photo in front of Mosque of Abu El Abbas , considered one of Alexandria Islamic landmarks .
I just can't stop to describe how much the trip was amazing and wonderfull.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Golden Tours Egypt made our experience of the overday Alexandria tour from Cairo amazing. We were well taken care of from the beginning by being picked up at our hotel by our guide. From there, we drove to Alexandria on a desert road and upon our arrival experienced ancient spots such as Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, Qait Bay Fort and Mosque of Abu El Abbas. Our guides were friendly and knowledgable and a huge contributor to what made the day so fantastic. I will never forget the experience and am so happy to have taken this day trip.