“fantastic hotel”

Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Ranked #32 of 144 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I spend in baroon help. Hotels the most beautiful time I have ever spend in Egypt as his location which is near from Cairo airport & the most popular places in Egypt . the sleep quality is too perfect and quality of the food is too delicious

Room Tip: I think you should chose room no 601 as it's has a better view than the others rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Baron Hotel Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for us to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service. We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Baron Hotel Heliopolis in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I enjoyed my time at the Baron hotel during my stay there for my course at Cairo . This is an excellent hotel with comfortable rooms, nice lobby, and the staff were wonderful especially gust relation.....

Room Tip: to choose room far from housekeeping.....choose Baron side
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Thank you.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is my third night at this beautiful, mid-size hotel, which is conveniently situated in the Heliopolis district very close to Cairo International Airport and not far from downtown Cairo. I must say I've been impressed with several things: first and foremost, my bed which is very comfortable and my bedroom in general which has all the necessary amenities. This time, my room came with breakfast, which also turned to be an early feast every morning! The hotel staff are really courteous, helpful, and extremely polite, a basic trait and treat of Egyptians in general. I was told that this hotel chain has several other hotels, including 2 in Sharm Sheikh and 1 in Hurghada on the Red Sea, but I haven't yet been there. Hopefully, on my next trip!

Room Tip: I would ask for a single-bed room on the Baron Palace's side, which is quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest
We would like to thank you for your recent visit to Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am delighted to read that the accommodations and service were up to your expectations, as complete satisfaction is our goal, hence our non-stop attempts to develop and improve the quality of service remains our main objective to deliver the best service our guests deserve.

Together with my team, we would much appreciate to welcoming you and we are looking forward for your next visit.

We wish you all the best

sincerely yours

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I can say it wasa nice experience for me I found this cosy hotel is meeting my requirements good location with good service from all the staff and the food test is good but they have to make a free internet in the room .you can choose room in the front of baron palace it is amaizing

Room Tip: The higher floor with baron balance view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the trip advisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Thank You.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

It's a fantastic hotel, the stuff are extremely hospital and cooperative.
don't hesitate to be in Baron helipolis if you intend to visit Cairo.
this is the first time to me and sure it'll not be the last one

• Stayed: March 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for staying at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
please accept my sincere appreciation for your positive comments about our hotel & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations
we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The room service in the hotel is fast . Wi-if is little bit slow . Guest relations radwa is very active and unbelievable in the hotel .......... Food is good . Bar is good the totally hotel unbelievable .

• Stayed: March 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

My favorite hotel in Cairo. This is my second visit to it. I visited it amonth ago, and today afternoon I will visit it till 20/3/2014, it will not be the last. Friendly staff, Excellent food; every day a different dinner menu from a different country accompanied by live music, and the kitchen staff do more to make you happy.. The view from the room showing beautiful and mysterious Baron palace that will inspire your imagination.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014