“Fantastic”

Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Ranked #23 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

For me it is not the1st time to stay in this hotel but I can say it is good for mystay for a short business and thier food test is remarkable the staff everywhere is helpful. Thanks you can choose the baron palace view baron

• Stayed May 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the trip advisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is always a great pleasure to receive such compliments, as it truly serves as a motivational factor in striving to achieve excellence.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Front Office Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Baron Hotel , Heliopolis.. It is the third time I am a guest at this hotel and what I find very rewarding is you r breakfast at your restaurant. The rooms are wide and clean. The room service is efficient.
I would suggest to limit the music at the disco to midnight, otherwise it disturbs the guests who want to rest.
Another suggestion is to offer free internet at rooms for business people.

Room Tip: I generally prefer to choose a room with a view towards the old Qiyadat al Mushtarakah Building
Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the TripAdvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

baron hotel was anew experiment they were very nice with us after long day of work the staff make our day nice radwa mohamoud was very nice with us she was guest relation in baron hotel I recomend her for abetter title

Dear Valued Guest,

It is always a thrill to get a feedback, particularly when it is positive as your experience was.
We strive every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay and marvelous time at Baron Heliopolis Cairo hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with everyone. It really means a lot to us and our team members.
Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

nice place to stay. Very good hospitality and excellent food taste. Good location , we can make a nice shopping. Avialable car parking. The location is near to my head office, so I can go my work on time even by foot. The wire less lan is available with good quilality

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Baron Hotel Heliopolis.
It is of great delight for us to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service. We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Baron Hotel Heliopolis in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is not the first time I visit the Baron Hotel in Heliopolis - Cairo. I've been here last year, and I noticed that their services this year were better. I stayed for 5 nights - 6 days. I tried their breakfast buffet every morning and it used to be rich and delicious. I also enjoyed having dinner everyday in my room and tried their sandwiches, burgers and soups. I would highly recommend the "lentil soup".
The room service was good and I used to retrun everyday to find my room clean and well-ordered. Their customer service is friendly and timely.
In brief, for a short stay, I think it will be a good choice if you are searching for a place near to the city center and providing good services for a reasonable cost.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, 6 May 2014

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is my first time here and found this value for money, very cosy, warm staff, very nice decor and very well located. This is my first time here and found this value for money, very cosy, warm staff, very nice decor and very well located.

• Stayed April 2014
Emad E, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo
Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo.
Thank you.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Its the first time for me here but its not the final time. The accommodation was good, about the service is very good, the wifi in the lobby is free but in rooms with expensive charge, the breakfast is wonderful , the location is good the baron palace view is perfect in the night

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Baron Hotel Heliopolis Cairo with others guests’ on the tripadvisor.