3 people are viewing this hotel
US$77
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
US$80
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$62
Hotels.comUS$77
PricelineUS$80
TravelocityUS$77
All reviews palace view nice hotel enjoyed my stay nice stay reception staff house keeping room service guest relations special thanks rooms are clean heliopolis sama egypt ehab internet mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with Great services
Staff are very friendly from Front office and all of other staff
Thanks Mona who was clean the room really she is professional, friendly and have a nice smile
When I back to Cairo ofcourse i will stay here again in 2nd floor

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
RafikAhmed123, Front Office Manager at Baron Hotel Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for the review, Baron Hotel Heliopolis appreciates when our customers take time to leave a note about us! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay, had a great time experiencing our services, facilities, and hope to see you again with your friends!

Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Arrived here really early in the morning and was tired following a long trip. The staff was very helpful and found a room for me to crash in for a couple of hours before starting my day. Rooms are clean, got a nice view from mine don't know about the others and for me personally the location is very suitable.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
RafikAhmed123, Assistant F.O.M at Baron Hotel Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Mr. Joe,

Reviewed 27 April 2019

I booked through Hotel.com at my booking time I mentioned I will arrive late and needed pic up from the airport NP I received a confirmton email that they will do for no extra charge but to my surprise when I phoned one day before my trip I was told that there was no such reqwest as pic up from the airport an they can not do it as should be reqwested 48 hours ahead!!!! NP I took UBER to the hotel I arrived at 7 pm checked in was given the card to my room on the 2end floor I arrive to the room with the bill boy caring my cute case open the room to find other gusts sleeping in the room!!!!! Which kind of 4 stars hotel would do such a mistake... Went back to the reception did not want to make a fuss but asked them to check if room was free before I go as did not want to have another bad surprise. Checked in a room on the 6th floor surprising as when I asked for a high floor at my arrival they told me only room available is on the 2end floor!!!! I knew they were layers...... Checked in on the new room that was filthy full of Cigarets buds in the corners and under the beds thought a 4 stars hotel can aford to get a good hover!!! This was not the end but when I wanted to take a bath all watter came out of the drain and flooded the bathroom floor and this was the end of my stay in a filthy hotel that charges over 1200 Egyptian pounds per night. The only positive thing is the bill boy that gets your luggage.
Forgot to tell you that to say sorry for all mistakes they send me a plate with frouts that max price would be 20 pounds. After you read the above you stay in this hotel at your own risk.

Room tip: Just do not stay there
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank couki

Dear Ms. Couki,

I appreciate for sharing your comment with me. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our business, we strive to deliver the highest quality Customer Service, maintain a creative and innovative workforce, and give back to the Communities in which we live and work.

Reviewed 13 March 2019

I have been at this hotel several times over the past 2 years, it's my preferred place to stay. Rates are very reasonable, breakfast is amazing, rooms are clean and it's strategically located . Staff have been exceptional, especially Mr. Hattem Haggar, the Assistant Manager. He took excellent care of my needs, addressed all my questions and was very welcoming. He made sure that my stay was very comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank 1AKE

Dear Customer,

Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

We arrived and were treated very well and staying 4 nights. Food was pretty good with us eating both breakfast and Dinner meals on 3 days.
Yes it’s not the most modern of hotels and yes it will be better once their re-turn is complete. All in all it was a nice stay and I would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Clive,