1,022 results
All reviews cairo airport live sports china red spg member between flights an early morning flight connecting flight an overnight stay club floor chinese restaurant egypt air modern hotel perfect hotel free shuttle rooms are spacious short stay main restaurant
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Very professional! Clean place with great stuff, near the airport. Really comfortable beds. Breakfast service begins from 4:30 a.m. for those who have early flights.

Special thanks to Mohamed from Latitude bar for service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Atef W, General Manager at Le Meridien Cairo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Le Meridien Cairo Airport. Your kind words and positive comments were very much appreciated. I will certainly be sharing this, together with all feedback we receive, with the team here.
Best Regards
Atef Wilson- General Manager

Reviewed 26 November 2016

This was our first and last stop on our trip to Egypt, and this hotel provided good bookends. The hotel was lovely, well laid out, modern and comfortable. The staff spoke English fairly well and were eager to please. The dinner we had at the restaurant was delicious, but expensive. The beds were comfortable and rooms well appointed. Our only complaint was the very LOUD wedding party going on the night we arrived. It was a bit hard to fall asleep as the hard partying was going on. They did shut things down at 11:00 p.m. so we were able to sleep. I will recommend this hotel to others.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Atef w, General Manager at Le Meridien Cairo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Thank you for your comprehensive review of your recent stay. I was encouraging to read that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated hotel facilities and services offered by our dedicated staff.
It is always very motivating for the team to receive such feedback and as with all feedback provided by our guests, this will be shared accordingly.
we looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Atef Wilson-General Manager

Reviewed 25 November 2016

The staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was enjoyable. The hotel is connected to terminal 3 via enclosed walkway. The rooms are very clean and spacious. It is a very quiet hotel even though it is attached to the airport. You do not hear the planes at all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Atef w, General Manager at Le Meridien Cairo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Thank you for your kind words and comprehensive feedback.
We are delighted that you found the Hotel location and its services and facilities to your satisfaction.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Atef Wilson - General Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I was there celebrating my friend's wedding, I experienced a fantastic and a luxury super service. Food was fresh and very tasty, staff members were extremely polite and professional to provide a friendly service. It was an amazing night.

Next day in the morning, I had my breakfast at room from room service, the waiter was professional and polite, food was well presented and hot. The recommendation for food by phone was super.

I am sure I will be here for my wedding :)

Room tip: Pool side is amazing view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Atef w, General Manager at Le Meridien Cairo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Thank you for the comprehensive review of your recent stay at Le Meridien Cairo Airport. Your kind words and positive comments were very much appreciated. I will certainly be sharing this, together with all feedback we receive, with the team here.
looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards
Atef Wilson- General Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Live sports bar is really amazing place to enjoy celebrates any occasion.
First of all i would like to thank the Manager his name is Ahmed Gamal for his really professional and smart way of handling issues as we had couple of situation started from the entrance with security and the valet any way this gentleman turned our experience from very negative at the beginning to extremely positive that makes me write such review.
for me the service provided at the sports bar by Ahmed and his team is really excellent and professional which made my day with my friends and for sure that will be our place.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words and constructive feedback concerning your recent experience at the Hotel. i'm delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience and appreciated services offered by our dedicated staff, I will certainly ensure your compliments are shared with Mr. Ahmed Gamal.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Atef Wilson-General Manager