“Excellent service from cleaning and management staff”

Ranked #5 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 17 May 2014

It was my first visit to Cairo and to the hotel , i am staying in the residence suits wing of the hotel as i was to stay for more than 2 weeks in a row. I must say the service i receive during the stay from the hotel cleaning staff was far more than expected , they were polite, friendly and ready to assist when ever in need. I came across 2 house keeping staff named Nadia and her supervisor Ahmed one of the nicest persons i have ever met. The room keeping services was just outstanding and have no complaints so far.

Further i would also like to appreciate the services/ assistance provided by the instant service center which i got by dialing 022 from my room phone , like the word they were instant in resolving all my issues and providing the best of their services.

However saying that i would like to highlight few improvement areas around breakfast option, being a vegetarian i had a bit struggle and had to survive on fruit and which were only 2 options and the orange juice. I suppose being an international chain and hosting guest from different part of the world it would be great if they can keep some better variety of options .

1  Thank Trinath S
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Mr. Trinath,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor, it will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the quality level we aim for.

All your comments have been noted and I assure you that no effort will be saved to make all your next stays most enjoyable.

Your pleasant compliments were shared with all the team members you mentioned in your comments, they join me in thanking you.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

There are newer reviews for InterContinental Cairo Citystars

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife spent seven nights between 9th May till 16th May 2014 at Inter Continental City Stars Cairo Egypt room#912 and I would like to thank the hotel management especially housekeeping section and especially Mr.Ala Eed and Miss.Heba Salah who took good care to our room and keep it clean tight and hygiene .
Thanks also to all the breakfast team.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Abdul5462

Dear Mr. Al Sabassi,

I would like to thank you for sharing your nice experience on TripAdvisor. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments as such from our honored guests.

I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our team and facilities.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have lived at the Suites wing of the property for over 3 months and the personal and attentive service I received from the cleaning and room service staff have been excellent. Polite and always ready to assist with any request, Mr Ibrahim Sayed and Mr Ahmad Dahshan have been outstanding and uphold the meaning of true service and quality with a very very personal touch. My deepest thanks and gratitude to them both.
Also the staff at the Mondial restaurant have been examplery in their service and it just makes you feel like your in a hoime away from home.

Room Tip: The pool view room is nice and over looks the pool, but the West facing rooms offer a good view of t...

Dear Mr. Aldrin,

Thank you for choosing Intercontinental Citystars, It is real pleasure to read your review on TripAdvisor and all your comments are very much appreciated.

I am so pleased that our team and facilities were up to your expectations and that you enjoy staying with us.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I am a regular at Bellini the hotel's bar and lounge, it hosts the best salsa nights every Tuesday. I have been going there for more than a year and a half now, rarely missing a night. Yesterday I walked in and found that my favorite thing about the place, the staff, were changed! I was extremely dissappointed to find that our favorite waiter, Botros, was reassigned to the pool bar. Botros has been a landmark of Bellini for as long as I remember. He knows all of our favorite drinks, when we like them and how we like them. He gives the whole venue a friendly atmosphere, ready with a pack of ice if anyones toes got stepped on. For the first time we did not enjoy the night, didn't find our drink ready, and didn't get the all welcoming smile Botros would give us. It's just not the same without him

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Ms. Lina,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. It is regretting that your recent experience at Bellini did not meet your expectations. As part of their development, colleagues are moved to different restaurants to gain the maximum exposure. I am sure Botros will be more than happy to welcome you at the Pool Bar and prepare your favorite drinks anytime.

Thank you again and hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again very soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

It's first time for me in Cairo & Intercontinental city stars hotel it's pretty nice for me to choice this hotel,
I lived in the 14th floor and my cleaner is Hashim he was so nice, kind, fast & clean . I loved everything on it & arround ^_^, can't wait to repeat visit :).

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Cairo Citystars and for sharing such nice review. It is always very rewarding when we receive positive comments from our honored guests.

I am truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

The service in intercontinental are great and the supervisor Mr Ahmed dahshan is so wonderful and helpful and Ibrahim the house keeping are excellent. All the people in the hotel intercontinental cairo are superb and responsibilities

Thanks
Sherif mokhtar

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Raniya,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our services, we always strive to provide comfortable accommodation and guest satisfaction..

Your pleasant compliments were shared with all the team members you mentioned in your comment and they join me in thanking you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Cairo Citystars very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I'm always staying hotels all over. This hotel is very confirmable and the Staff are so friendly.
This time stayed in 9th floor. House keeping staff was so helpful. Specially Alaa Eid the housekeeping supervisor and his staff Islam Heba.

Room Tip: Always choose a higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Khaled S, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback to let us know about your experience at InterContinental Cairo Citystars. I’m delighted to know that you have enjoyed our services and facilities.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon.