“absolutely perfect, very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful location”

Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences
Ranked #30 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
“absolutely perfect, very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

this hotel is absolutely brilliant, they upgraded us to a royal suite as soon as we arrived, the staff were extremely helpful, breakfast and kitchen staff were superb!! absolutely beautiful hotel!! I would rate the hotel 11/10

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank vapiwala
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Mr. Vapiwala,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences and for taking the time to write to us at our page at the tripadvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Your nice words and positive comments about the staff have been noted and communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in the near future to have the enough time to enjoy our continual upgrades of services and facilities.

Yours sincerely,

Fax: +2 02 25790577

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Arabic first
cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

i really enjoyed my stay at the hilton this time as usual which is promised by the hitlon as one of the top ranked hotels worldwide and i deeply recommend the hotel to those looking for both luxury and enjoyment with the great view and wonderful staff who are very helpful indeed

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Ahmed R
Dear Mr. Ahmed R,

Yours sincerely,

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

The appartment was spacious, the office space perfect for my daily work with fast internet (4 MBps) for my laptop. The kitchen fully equiped so I was cooking from time to time and had dinner while having a magnificent view of the Nile river. The pool was adequate (15 m) and the 24 room service pretty good.
Most of all the staff was friendly and always willing to help.
Great value for the money if you are not looking for extravagant luxury.
Alex Maleas

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Alex M
Dear Mr. Alex M,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

The room was fantastic! Master Bedroom w King Size Bed, Office with sleeping sofa, Guest room with 2 beds, 2.5 bath and a BIG living room with conference table. Great for business meeting. Great Value for Money. When I departed the hotel in the morning, a taxi was arranged with a non-english speaking driver. When we arrived the to the airport, there was no sign informing what terminal my Airline was departing from. He was about to drop me off at the wrong terminal first, which would have been a disaster. (When we arrive at the Terminal there was a sign listing the airlines departing from that Terminal and my Airline was not listed). I had to call a friend in Houston who found out where we should go. We finally made it to the right Terminal and I made it to my flight. Luckily, I had a lot of time in spare! I booked in at Hilton assuming this should be a well secured facility and fully English speaking. That should also be the case for the Taxi drivers. Else, it is a great Hotel even though it seems a little bit old. As always, I had to pay a lot of extra money for internet service. That is the main reason why I have stopped using Hilton the last few years and that is why i will continue choosing other hotels in the future. It should nowadays be a fundamental service to provide internets service. Hilton is just behind in the development curve or just greedy! When my family is together, all of us need at least 2 internet connections each. Mobile and Computer. We are 6 in the family, which makes up to 12 internet connections! I am not taking my family to Hilton to set up 12 internet connections! Sincerely, Ove Akerblom

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mr. Akerblom, Ove William,

I first would like to thank you for choosing the Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences for your accommodation in Cairo.

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world's travelers.

On a brighter note, I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, and we will pass on your positive comments to all members of our team, which we know will act as a great motivator.

I have reviewed your response and noted that you were dissatisfied with the “taxi service”, I do sincerely apologize and I fully agree with you that your requests should have been dealt with more efficiency.
I have held an immediate investigation with the concerned departments to ensure that such problem do not recur and an intensive training started to front desk & concierge team members and all necessary actions have been taken to avoid such incident in the future.

It is always a pleasure to have you at the Hilton Residences and all of us are passionate about making his stay with us a true "Home away from Home" experience.

Thank you once again and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences in the near future.

Hilton Cairo WTC Residences
TOLEDO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had an excellent stay at the property. The staff, security personnel, and supervisors were very friendly, helpful, and courteous. The housekeeping staff were very efficient and took great care to clean the unit and ensure that we had enough towels, boxes of tissues, and bathroom essentials. We had breakfast in the unit, and we enjoyed the fresh fruit platter and warm bread! This is our second time staying at Hilton Cairo WTC, and both times we had a great view of the Nile. We would certainly return to stay at this hotel again...anytime! To the management and staff at Hilton Cairo WTC...Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ANTHONY K
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Mr. ANTHONY K,

There is nothing more motivating that to start the day with reading such pleasant comments from one of our customers.

Being an honored guest of our Hilton chain, I was delighted to learn that you enjoying your stay, and we will pass on your positive comments to all members of our team, which we know will act as a great motivator.

Hilton Cairo WTC Residences
Louisville, KY, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had travelled with my parents and 3 children. The three bedroom suite with 2.5 baths was perfect. They put in another bed for no extra charge, which allowed us to keep the sofa-bed just as sofa.
It was great for three generations to vacation together, yet have privacy and comfort.
The concierge was also very helpful in planning a local tour that fit our interest. The quality of car, driver and guide arranged was good.
Ramez at the front desk went above and beyond to take care of our comforts and needs. It is a shame that that the media hype around instability in Egypt has been so hard on tourism, from where many earn their living. We felt perfectly safe walking along the Nile at late hours along with other tourists. Overall, we had a great time at Cairo.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank smartstreamer
EmadD, General Manager at Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Dear Mr. Smartstreamer,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Cairo WTC Residences for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas of Services, Cleanliness, Quality and Value.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Cairo WTC Residences team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'

Thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at your home away from home Hilton Cairo WTC Residences.

Sincerely yours,

Millersville, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

A very nice visit to the Cairo World Trade Center Residence. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I would look to stay there again. Hilton's are always wonderful. The view f the Nile from my room was a special treat.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ronaldh33
Dear Ms. Ronald H,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences for your recent stay, and for visiting this site, as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad to know that your recent stay at our hotel made you consider it a tranquil paradise from the bustle of Cairo! we are pleased to know that your stay was a memorable one from the moment of the arrival including but not limited to the hospitality of our team members, the spacious room you had and the food that you liked.

Your positive comments have been noted and communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

Yours Sincerely,