Never has a hotel given me such wonderful memories; I stayed in the Royal Nile Suite and enjoyed every minute of my visit. I would return in a second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the River Nile and part of the World Trade Centre complex, the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence is a 10 minute walk from the business district, Egyptian museum, famous Tahrir square, 30-45 minutes from Cairo International Airport. The hotel is 200 yards from the 15th of May bridge.Refined luxury and service await you. 104 breathtaking tower suites, ideally located at the east bank of the River Nile, combined downtown convenience with the five-star amenities you have come to expect from Hilton hotels.To reach the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence from Cairo International Airport take Orouba Road and then 6th of October Bridge. Take the 15th of May Bridge exit and from there the Cornich El Nile exit (the 3rd right after you get off the bridge). Depending on traffic, expect the 12-mile drive to take 30-45 minutes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence Hotel Cairo
- Hilton International Cairo
- Cairo Hilton