Fairmont Nile City
US$126
US$96
US$107
  • Pool
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
US$171
LeMeridien.com
US$177
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$154
US$124
2,093 results
All reviewsnapa grillsky poolgold loungesaigon restaurantsmall mallsignature roomel nilroom servicebreakfast buffetshopping mallexcellent hotelnon smokinghotels in cairospecial thanksfour seasonsfgnile
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is luxurious, we were so lucky that we got a good deal to stay here. We had some problem with noise from one of the outside venues they had parties there 2 nights in a row, the second night we slept in a different room. the best are the comfiest beds I have ever slept in! the food is delicious, particularly Bab El Nil and Saigon. Breakfast is wide and wondering selection. If I return to Cairo, this is where I would stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I ve already enjoyed my stay, thank you for your kind welcome, polite manner and respectful attitude. special thanks to the working staff at your hotel who did their best to make it wonderfull stay...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have stayed for 49 nights in this hotel so far in 2014, and I thought I'd write a second review just to let the hotel manager know that there are some thieves in his/her room service department. It happened 3 times that I found items listed in my bill upon check out that i didn't consume from the mini bar, among which were very expensive bottles of wine. When I complained to the frontdesk personnel upon check out I got a very boring and diplomatic reply although I was outraged and pissed off. People staying at this hotel, make sure to check your bill for any falsely recorded items from the mini bar upon check out. Otherwise, everything was perfect.

Room Tip: Nile view room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank YousefOmar
Reviewed 17 May 2014

It is very clean and staff are very friendly. Comfortable bed. Breakfast is perfect.
Bathroom stuff is adequate. Variety of channels in the TV is good. U can visit the mall and enjoy the view from the sky pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank Nouvelle8
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was our first experience and most certainly will not be the last.
This hotel exceeding our expectations, the customer service, location, food, facilities including the spa, views were all excellent, superb attention to detail. It even had its own shopping mall, casino and club nights. The hospitality provided by the Duty Manager Minan made us feel at home, he provided the highest level of customer service, ensured that our stay was welcoming and pleasant, very attentive and arranged for our transport facilities. Generally the staff are helpful, but the duty manager Minan rated 5*. Even on my birthday the staff team went out of their way to organise everything. The staff are friendly and helpful. The Nile view at breakfast times were breathtaking. The view from the sky pool was amazing too.

Thank you to all staff of Fairmont Nile, Cairo in particular Minan duty manager