“Familiar hotel in the heart of cairo”
Review of New Palace Hotel

New Palace Hotel
Ranked #11 of 131 Speciality Lodging in Cairo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

New palace hotel gives me the feeling to be home. It's located in downtown the middle of cairo. They just renovated the hotel and the staff is very friendly and helpful! I seriously highly recommend this hotel cause the process are very fair and the service is great!

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

i love this place ,clean ,good staff,very helful and I enjoyed staying there locat in the center of Cairo good roof top where you can enjoy watching tv and drinking tea put always excellent in circles

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Perfect for backpackers or long term stay! I stayed there for a decent period of Time for me to day That the landlord, Dr. Ahmed , Will do anything to make your stay in egypt a good experience. Generous and helpful, do not hesitate to ask him anything. My Room had a private bathroom which is a luxury for the price. The best thing of the hotel is the roof top where you can meet the other clients coming from everywhere! Really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2014

New Palace Home made my time in CaIro easy and fun. Marwa and Ismael at reception became friends and helped me with everything even though I was travelling on a tight budget, my room had a great balcony and all the staff were helpful. The breakfast was wonderful, eggs and butter and cheese and tea! i would recommend New Palace Hotel to anyone wanting a safe and happy time in Egypt, it is the staff that make you happy and confident in your new surroundings so for them i thank Marwa and Ismael and all at New Palace Hotel for making me stay an extra 2 days! We'll keep in touch and I will return again

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I visited Egypt, stayed at the hotel New Palace Hotel! very beautiful city, visited all the beautiful historic places: 1) Pyramids 2) Sakhara 3) Giza 4) Museum 5) Church6)also visited an old monastery with a long history, not reaching Alexandria!representatives of tourist agencies are very nice and caring people, and the most interesting thing is that they spread the soul when telling stories and events of the past years of the country!said that it is dangerous to go there, but I saw the reverse! since never felt in danger, on the contrary this city and very impressed me!host travel agency Ray Of Egypt Mr. Ahmed kind, interesting and very care about him guests!generally advised to watch the news less and enjoy life! wishing to visit Egypt a great mood!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Funnygirlwith
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed there for one night, it was the longest night ever ..
I could not sleep at all because of the bedbugs .. I inspected my room and I was shocked because there was a pile of bed bugs and tiny rusty spots .. It was horrible ..
I opened the window and stayed in the balcony I could not go out of the hotel because of the curfew.. I stayed awake all night watching cockroaches roaming in the room ..
This hotel must be reported to the ministry of health..

Room Tip: Not clean Bedbugs cockroaches
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Dss S
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The hotel is a great value, in a location that makes accessing Cairo very very easy, the rooms are comfortable, and the staff is super welcoming and helpful. The best part was how they took care of me throughout my entire visit--made sure I had train tickets, drivers to the airport, and made me feel at home. I would strongly recommend them to any woman traveling alone

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo