Paris Hotel
US$107
US$116
US$100
US$96
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
US$171
LeMeridien.com
US$181
US$129
US$180
US$116
US$177
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$153
US$125
US$296
  • Pool
All reviewsdowntown cairoegyptian museumsmall hotelbudget hotelsrooms are cleanthe location is perfectbudget optionegypt tripnice breakfastnile riverwalidtaxipyramids
Reviewed 21 November 2011

If you wish to be in touch with a great atmosphere of East, that hotel is definitely for you. I will not recommend that hotel for backpackers or people with a tight budget. But if you have a little extra money and you wish to relax, I recommend Paris hotel definitely. The staff are well trained and friendly, the hotel is located in Talaat Harb street, where you can find a bit everything you need, and you can reach a lot of sights of Cairo easily. Let I skip the description of rooms, there was written a lot about that. But I will tell again and again about the great hospitality and friendly atmosphere which you can find here.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I will recommend that hostel to all who will stay in Cairo. It has everything you need: clean rooms, comfortable beds, the hostel is well-located. We were staying in triple room with shower inside. The shower was too small but clean. And there wasn’t problem with hot water at all. The staff is highly hospitality and helpful))) They provided us with information easily and gave us good advices.

We were definitely enjoying by our staying there.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I was staying at Paris Hotel with my husband for 5 nights....actually we spent a very nice time there. It was so nice when you come back after the long day you can find a warm climate, hospitality, hot water, clean room and friendly talking))) The location is so wonderful, near to tahrir, subay station, egyptian museum, opera house.....actually a lot of hostels in down town have a great locations, but I remember the Paris because of its nice and friendly atmosphere)))
Guys, I will visit you again very soon

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I stayed there for few nights...I was impressed the hospitality, that the team of that hotel to show us. The owner of the hotel is very friendly and helpful. the rooms are clean. Also they offer free tea and coffee, free wi-fi. The location is grate. May be they need to organize the elevator access and think up smth with key for it because we could use it if we made a call to staff before coming)))) but anyway if i come next time. i will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I stayed 4 nights in Paris hotel. What I can say that I had a nice trip starting from free pick-up service the staff arranged for me. The driver was waiting me in the arrival zone, honestly, I will use this service next time too even if I should pay money for that. I can’t imagine what would I do if they did not send the driver… even 10 seconds is enough to feel the taxi-drivers pushing in Cairo airport, one of them tried to catch my hand with my luggage… So thank you, Paris hotel, for organizing this service for your guests. The room I got was nice, maybe not large, but I could say I got more than I expected from a hostel in Cairo. The shower area was clean during all my stay. The bed was comfortable. They did not try to push me to buy any tour. They offered me free tea and coffee any time I was sitting in a lobby. I really felt very safe inside the hotel. I will recommend it to all my friends and sure I will choose it the next time too!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business