“Good place to stay in Cairo”
Review of Paris Hotel

Paris Hotel
Ranked #9 of 127 Speciality Lodging in Cairo
Cairo
“Good place to stay in Cairo”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Nice people and nice hotel. I like their "non-Egyptian" style of working. They are really flexible in any negotiations and well-organized. To others who keeps "egyptian" style of working, which is based on "Inshaalah" all I can do here is to offer my regrets for any hurt feelings:) I didn’t mean anything bad. just my point of view, based on my personal experience. If you are going to arrange any trip through this hotel, I would recommend keeping contact with Tatiana, Russian girl who lives there. She is doing her best, emphasizes on the best places in Cairo, and helps you to avoid waste of your time. I had one day only and she really helped me to schedule everything I wanted to visit.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 6 December 2011

the staff is v friendly and helpful, my room is clean, neat and cosy, makes me feel like im at home, AC is working well. It would be an advantage if there is a TV in the room, but its not really that important for me. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to have a comfortable and budget stay at the same time.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Брянск
Reviewed 1 December 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Paris hotel in the middle of November. On arrival we were greeted by Walid who was very helpful with a lot of things, especially booking tours and stuff. Our room was pretty comfortable. We also had a cute balcony where we ate our [free] breakfast every morning. Cairo is ssooo dusty that everything appears dirty outside. Our room on the other hand was always kept clean and beds were always made every time. You can have tea anytime and the kitchen facilities are available for everyone 24 hours a day. It was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steiti
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 21 November 2011

If you wish to be in touch with a great atmosphere of East, that hotel is definitely for you. I will not recommend that hotel for backpackers or people with a tight budget. But if you have a little extra money and you wish to relax, I recommend Paris hotel definitely. The staff are well trained and friendly, the hotel is located in Talaat Harb street, where you can find a bit everything you need, and you can reach a lot of sights of Cairo easily. Let I skip the description of rooms, there was written a lot about that. But I will tell again and again about the great hospitality and friendly atmosphere which you can find here.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Cairo
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I will recommend that hostel to all who will stay in Cairo. It has everything you need: clean rooms, comfortable beds, the hostel is well-located. We were staying in triple room with shower inside. The shower was too small but clean. And there wasn’t problem with hot water at all. The staff is highly hospitality and helpful))) They provided us with information easily and gave us good advices.

We were definitely enjoying by our staying there.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I was staying at Paris Hotel with my husband for 5 nights....actually we spent a very nice time there. It was so nice when you come back after the long day you can find a warm climate, hospitality, hot water, clean room and friendly talking))) The location is so wonderful, near to tahrir, subay station, egyptian museum, opera house.....actually a lot of hostels in down town have a great locations, but I remember the Paris because of its nice and friendly atmosphere)))
Guys, I will visit you again very soon

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
petersburg
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I stayed there for few nights...I was impressed the hospitality, that the team of that hotel to show us. The owner of the hotel is very friendly and helpful. the rooms are clean. Also they offer free tea and coffee, free wi-fi. The location is grate. May be they need to organize the elevator access and think up smth with key for it because we could use it if we made a call to staff before coming)))) but anyway if i come next time. i will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends