“lay over in cairo”

Egypt Travel Gateway
Ranked #72 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Egypt Travel gateway is the only help center for traveling to Egypt and it has an answer for many questions that have been compiled from questions that people regularly ask. Egypt Travel Gateway gives you the best Egyptian experience with a full range of tours and Packages including the top Egypt tourist attractions , packages ,and Nile cruises .
Port Jefferson Station, New York
“lay over in cairo”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I had a lay over in Cairo on my way home, but wanted to see as much as I could with limited time. When i sent questions to Egypt Travel Gateway in reguareds to my visit I was amswered immidiatley. When asking what could be done in such a short time, I was given a wonderful itinerary that surpassed my expectations. My guide Ereen meet us at the airport with a driver and stayed with us untill our return to our hotel. She gave us the authentic visit we requested and made us feel safe. She also educated us on current and ancient egyptian culture. My experiance in Egypt was amazing and would highly recomment this travel company. I hope to see more of egypt and would do so with the same guide!

Visited June 2014
Ereen, Owner at Egypt Travel Gateway, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you Mrs Olson for these great words . Egypt travel gateway is always glad to offer you the best service .

New York City, New York
“1 Day in Cairo”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My travel companion and I had a 1 day layover in Cairo and we knew we wanted to see many of the sights, learn the history and experience real Egyptian life. With a limited amount of time we knew this might be impossible. However, after searching the internet we came across Ereen from Egypt Travel Gateway. She assured us we would be able to do everything and more with the time we had, and boy did she not disappoint. She picked us up from the airport and our Egyptian adventure began. We had told her what we wanted to see and she made a customized tour to fit our needs. She was very professional, knowledgeable and always made sure we were safe at all times. If I ever find myself back in Cairo I will absolutely use her and Egypt travel Gateway again. If you are looking for a customized, authentic, memorable tour then look no further!

Visited June 2014
Ereen, Owner at Egypt Travel Gateway, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you rachael for those lovely words . i am so happy to gain a new friend . You are welcome any time in your second country
Calgary, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Memorable visit to Cairo”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was our first visit to this part of the world. Cairo is a fascinating city, rich in culture and steeped in many old traditions that go back thousands of years. Our tour guide Ereen Yousef and her company Egypt Travel Gateway made our visit to this city and the Giza pyramids a memorable one. We'll never forget her outstanding knowledge of Egypt's history, her friendly and caring personality together with her attention for our comfort and our safety. Kudos go to her driver who navigated the local traffic with the skill of a professional juggler.
Many thanks!!

Visited April 2014
Ereen, Owner at Egypt Travel Gateway, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you dear Cenek for the amazing time we had i enjoyed more than you .
Wish you keep in touch
Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Our one day visit to Cairo”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My wife and I have always wanted to see the pyramids in Cairo. We had a day open between Istanbul and Dubai and decided to fit it in. After searching the internet, we selected Ereen to get us from the airport to the Cairo Museum then to the Pyramids of Giza and back to the airport all in 10 hours. Ereen met us at the airport with her driver and off we went. First to the Cairo Museum to see as much of the history of Egypt as we could in just an hour or so. Ereen is very knowledgeable, is fluent in English and has a great personality. She conveyed the history of Egypt and the Pharaoh's while guiding us through the maze of the Museum. Off we went to see the pyramids. It was worth the trip. We were able to climb on one of the pyramids and literally explore the inside of another. Breathtaking!! After some great photo opportunities of the pyramids we visited the Great Sphinx. By this time my wife and I were exhausted and hungry. Ereen took us to a great restaurant on the banks of the Nile. We had a great meal with a great view. After the early afternoon meal, we decided to head for the airport. Am I glad we did, Cairo rush hour traffic is a nightmare. Her driver, Aboud, was able to navigate the streets of Cairo getting us back to the airport with minutes to spare. Ereen was just great to us. We felt safe and secure the entire time with her and her driver. Thank you Ereen for the great time.

Visited May 2013
Ereen, General Manager at Egypt Travel Gateway, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Dear Mr Haupt ,
It was such a pleasure to work personally for you . Thank you for the great time that you give me. Egypt Travel Gateway is always glad to serve you .
Ereen Yousef
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Five Star Company”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was my first solo trip to a very foreign country, and my first tour guide experience. Not only was Ereen Yousef an absolute plethora of knowledge, the company Egypt Travel Getaway was perfect. The company was attentive to my needs and wants, and I always felt as though I was their number one priority. I can not wait to book with them again.

Visited December 2013
Ereen, General Manager at Egypt Travel Gateway, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you . It is such a pleasure to give you the best service .