“The seafood is great!”

JW's Steakhouse . Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino
Ranked #44 of 4,353 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Our signature steakhouse restaurant offers elegant fine dining, showcasing hand-cut, perfectly prepared selections of dry-aged American USDA prime beef. Dishes are accented by fresh, seasonal produce and a delectable dessert menu.
Reviewed 15 September 2018

To be honest, the Marrott Zamalek has changed, Harry's Pub only opens at 6pm; I guess as a result of a drop in tourism. Mid-afternoon we were advised that only the Steakhouse was open (as an inside air-conditioned venue).
Having said the above, the restaurant is opulent and the food matches the quality of the decor. Similarly, the service is prompt. My wife's veal was to her satisfaction and my craving for jumbo shrimps was also rewarded by quality cooking.A++

Date of visit: September 2018
MarriottHotel, Manager at JW's Steakhouse . Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear ahpincis,

Thank you for staying at Cairo Marriott Hotel and for sharing your valuable feedback with us. we are extremely glad that you enjoyed your meal in our JW Steakhouse restaurant and other bars. we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards
Cairo Marriott Hotel

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The JW Marriott’s signature steak restaurant around the world is done every bit as well in Cairo as anywhere. Excellent meat, superbly cooked, with the atmosphere and service to match. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018
MarriottHotel, Manager at JW's Steakhouse . Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Mr. David,

Thank you for selecting our JW's Steakhouse restaurant to dine in and thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. we are very glad that you enjoyed your evening. looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards
Cairo Marriott Hotel - JW's Steakhouse restaurant

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the JW Marriot for two weeks and I ate in JW Steakhouse three times. Each meal was excellent. My favorite steak here was the ribeye. Make sure you get the JW signature sauce. They make it in-front of you. It is amazing. I never had a starter or a desert here. You don’t need one. They give you lovely bread to start with and the steaks are big. The only downside is there are no sides included with your steak. All sides are extra. Kamel is an amazing waiter. He served me all three times. He recommended some amazing Egyptian wine. Granville and cape bay reds went down really well with the steak.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

First our server was Jael(sp?) and he was wonderful.

The oddest thing was the amount of dishes they were out of. Mac n cheese? Plus many others.

Pretty big space with nice big tables. Table side drink service and a very good bourbon.

The best dish was a sliced strip steak that was very good. Potato dishes were ok and we didn’t have dessert.

Wine list is good and nice pour by the glass.

I would go back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Maybe it was just pure bad luck, but I had an unpleasant surprise. They got wrong my order, I had a (veary greasy) fillet mignon instead of a rib eye and they not even offer some excuses for the mistake. Prices are extremely high. The place itself is nice...and they serve some good wines.

Date of visit: February 2018

Travellers who viewed JW's Steakhouse . Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino also viewed

Cairo, Cairo Governorate

Been to JW's Steakhouse . Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino? Share your experiences!