Heliopolis Towers Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportsignature roompizza barbutler servicecairo airportchoice of restaurantsindian restaurantbusiness triproom was largebusiness hotelexcellent hotelhealth clubfree internetspecial thanksenjoyed my stayfairmontheliopolis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I often stay in the Fairmont on my transit to and from countries and I have recently enjoyed the new Sushi bar. A very enjoyable experience was had and the cuisine was most expertly prepared and prepared. Thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan36Scotland
FairmontTowers, Manager at Heliopolis Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2013

Thank you so much for your above kind words. We are glad to know that you enjoyed Saki Sushi Lounge; our new modern Japanese Sushi Lounge. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers.

Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Best Regards.
Internet Marketing Manager

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I stayed for 2 days at the Fairmont Towers for a friend's wedding the past December. Both my husband and I had a great experience. Since we were travelling back to London, the location of the hotel was perfect as it is 5 minutes away from the airport.

The room was very spacious and clean and the service was great. We ordered room service several times and the staff was very efficient. I was at the hotel during the whole stay and was absolutely entertained. There are a great variety of restaurants in the hotel; you could choose between italian, lebanese to chinese cuisine among other restaurants. Moreover, there is a very good hairdresser available for hotel guests, a very famous one in Egypt. Unfortunately, this hotel lacked a spa.

The staff was very efficient and polite, hospital, we really felt like home even though it is a big chain hotel. Especially Mr.Morris was incredibly good with us and tried his best to make our stay unforgettable. We are so grateful for that.

Room Tip: If you go there, ask for Mr. Morris at the reception and he will definetly be able to accomodate your necessities.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank KME2012
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

The hotel is great .... Amazing Lobby that feel you as if you are in an open air inside a tropical city. More than 15 restaurant covering all cuisines. Modern room with a wonderful lobby view.

Regarding drawbacks, the hotel us near the airport and but 30km from the city center, Nile and the Egyptian museum. The restaurants are over priced

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Islam_Barakat
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I've stayed n many so called 5-star hotels in cairo on business trips but never had the pleasure of getting a high all round quality experience. From the conduct of the staff to the rooms and overall experience, this hotel will be my first choice when on business in Cairo.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for the above kind words. We are glad to know that you’ve enjoyed your stay at our hotel. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers we always aim to turn our guests’ moments into memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers.

Best Regards.
Internet Marketing Manager

Reviewed 31 December 2012

First of all, i work as an International Auditor and my job is a 100% travel job so i live at hotels since the last 2 years.

I am already a platinum member in many hotel chains including Fairmont. the reason i am writing this review is because of the extreme rude staff and management attitude that made me cancel my stay before even check in.

Basically i had a reservation to celebrate the new years today with my wife and on the way we bought 2 sandwiches which we didn't have time to eat so we put it in our bag and while i was entering the hotel, security denied my entrance as i carrying food !

I told them that first, i never had this problem anywhere and even if u have a policy like this u r not making it clear on the reservation confirmation or anywhere

they called the manager on duty (Heba Salem) who came and kept saying that this is a policy and said that they are not flexible about it and i have to get rid of the food before entering

Generally I will respect their policy if it is made clear from the beginning but because of her way of talking i told her politely that i don't accept her comment and that i need to speak to other management, this is when she became extremely rude and started saying that she is a manager on duty and left us in the middle of the conversation!
This is my first time to meet someone in an international hotel as this person who leaves a guest in the middle of a conversation and disregard you as a person or even as an elite member

Later they called another manager who was polite but kept saying the same that i am not allowed to enter with these 2 sandwiches

To me of course i don't care about the sandwiches:) but i was treated in a very disrespectful way that made me leave and cancel all the new years plans at this hotel.

I am surprised by the low level of service and talent that i saw

Again, it is not about their policy or anything, it is about a simple concept of being fair and polite.
If you have a policy of food restriction, you need to make it clear and to be generally polite to people.

Stayed: December 2012
8  Thank Mosamir
FairmontTowers, Manager at Heliopolis Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your valuable review. We would like to inform you that it's a hotel written policy not to admit food and beverage from outside suppliers and that our front office team is simply executing policy.
In an effort to enhance the experience of all our guests; Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers provides 16 different outlets among which are diversified authentic cuisines that serve food and beverages of very high standards. In addition to the outlets, the hotel also introduced a new fast food style menu for in room dining that includes high quality less expensive items.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that has occurred and we look forward to welcoming you soon at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers.

Regards,