“Beautiful Hotel”

Ranked #9 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
Minneapolis
“Beautiful Hotel”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night when departing Cairo for an easy airport commute in the morning. This hotel is beautiful, huge and the rooms are very nice. If you have time to explore the grounds - please do as you'll be impressed. I was very happy and comfortable in the hotel and would stay here again. The staff were very professional and attentive. Highly recommend for tourists.

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank polotab
FairmontTowers, Manager at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, responded to this review, 31 March 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We were so pleased to learn that you love Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, Cairo. We are also grateful for your comments about our accommodation facilities and staff.

On behalf of all my colleagues at the hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, Cairo.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 23 March 2013

This email is to inform you that i am very happy with your treatment at your facilities during the stay of me .

I could see from day one that the hotel service has a great quality, both because of its comfortable and appropriate facilities, as well as service and constant concern for my comfort. Thank you especially for being aware of my requirements .

Thanks again to the team that made my stay a good time, comforting and secure especially ahmed marii,he provided me all time with basic information about city and historic places in cairo,also escort me to fuze bar to host my guest . I am sure that when i return to your city, i will go back to your hotel.

I will definitely recommend your hotel to friends and family, and I’m sure I’ll be back on vacation. I hope to get the same quality of service when I return. Thanks again, see you soon.

thanks ,
mohamed manar
19 mar till 22
room 347

Room Tip: Room on atrium view is fantastic !!!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you very much for your above kind words. We are so happy to learn that we’ve exceeded your expectations and to know that you've had a very good comforting stay at our hotel and that you've enjoyed our facilities and quality of service. We’re also very glad to know that you've enjoyed our room amenities and found our rooms spacious and well appointed. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, we always aim to turn our guests’ moments into special memories. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers.

Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Istanbul
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Service at the Fairmont was pretty good and people very helpful - no matter the question. Room decoration a little 'gay' with wavy purple glass headboard and other features. Overall clean and useful staff.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Sara K, Manager at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, responded to this review, 27 March 2017
Dear MarshaSaraPowell,

Thank you for review. We are glad that you like our services.

Regards,
Fairmont Team

Istanbul
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on two separate instances. For both of these cases i can recommend the hotel as a very clean, quiet and comfortable option. The hotel itself is very big offering lots of choices for dining at the ground floor area. The Sushi bar that i have treid out was exceptionally good. The front desk was helpful and always courteous.

I recommend this hotel for travellers.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This hotel is really an outstanding hotel which is one of the best hotels I have ever been to, in more than sixty countries. You get more than what you pay for.

In addition to the extra-ordinary facilities, its 18 restaurants and the gorgeous and well equiped rooms, the secret and the name of the game is the very well chosen and trained staff. The staff is really pleasant and more than willing to help at all times, even before you ask for it. Many thanks to the leader Sami Zoghbi and my special admiration go the promising and very helpful young receptionist Ahmed Marii who made our stay comfortable and pleasant.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more and get a Signature Room (club Room), access to the premium Lounge worth to pay for.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank shahir M
FairmontTowers, Manager at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you for the above kind words. We are glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you've enjoyed our facilities and restaurants. Also we're delighted to know that you've enjoyed our room amenities and found our stuff very pleasant and helpful. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers we always aim to turn our guests moments into memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Been at the Fairmont is an excellent experience, you will be able to enjoy all of Cairo as the hotel's location is an easy access to wherever you like to go in Cairo.

the big variety of restaurants, bars & lobby sitting area will add to your relaxing experience once you back to the hotel after a long tiring working day full of meetings or market visit.

the variety of different types of food & cuisine leave you curious to check them all out if you have enough time.

Room Tip: Always try to get your room in the Tower as they are newer than the Heliopolis side.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Foujo65
FairmontTowers, Manager at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you for the above kind words. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you found our diverse cuisines and outlets relaxing and amusing. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers we always aim to turn our guests moments into memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers.

Rome, Italy
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I have stayed at the Fairmon Towers several times for business, and it is my preference for room size, its location near the airport and my business appointments mostly in Heliopolis, and the choice of on-site restaurants which only a few competitors can match, of which 6 are serious options ranging from chinese and thai to a more formal continental setting. The regular Fairmont is the old Sheraton which closed after a fire, and the two are connected through an atrium which is the location of three of their restaurants. The hotels got a lot of conference and wedding party business, and on weekends are lively. There are 2 pools. Perhaps not the best choice for tourism, but these days being downtown can be problematic in terms of mobility. I notice some cutbacks in small things like room amenities but the rooms and amenities are still 5 star and the front desk and other staff are very welcoming. One oddity on check- in this time, an unclear explanation by the desk clerk appeared to offer the choice of using the credit card for preauthorizatuion and settling the bill on check out, my preference, or prepaying an amount beyond the room charge for layter adjustment. On a business credit card I do not need any complications, and this is not a welcome or useful option, for me at least.

Room Tip: Half the room face the atrium , which can be lively but I have not had any noise problem, the other...