Heliopolis Towers Hotel
US$296
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$153
US$100
US$96
US$107
  • Pool
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
US$171
LeMeridien.com
US$177
US$116
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportsignature roompizza barbutler servicecairo airportchoice of restaurantsindian restaurantbusiness triproom was largebusiness hotelexcellent hotelhealth clubfree internetspecial thanksenjoyed my stayfairmontheliopolis
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I visited the hotel more than 5 times ,and i have my friend madona work in the operator ,she help me every time to make a reservation . I coming in Ramadan with my company and with my family ,i had stayed 3 nights in tower and reserved by hayidy in room 417 and i wrote a thanks letter for haydi and mahmoud talaat from the butlers team,when i lost me and my husband the sigrate he gave us his packet relay we appreciate all staff in fairmont, it is my best hotel and always i candidate for all my friends

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sweet20142014
FairmontTowers, Manager at Heliopolis Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for your above review. We are so happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay, and that you liked our staff and services. Our staff always aim to turn our special guests’ moments into memories. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have stayed at Fairmont Towers Heliopolis for the 3rd time in over 2 years, it is a great hotel very conveniently located. Near to the Cairo airport, beautiful spacious roomsand excellent service.

I recommend the restaurants in the lobby area having tried and tested the sushi restaurant, the lebanese restaurant and the fusion kitchen.

I will definitely stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: The rooms in the towers section are new and spacious. With every comfort that a business hotel can offer including the complimentary wifi access.
1  Thank JustAddWater

Thank you so much for your above review and for sharing your experience at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay and that you liked dinning at Al Dabke; our Lebanese Cuisine, Saki Sushi Lounge; our Japanese cuisine and Fuze Bar. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great hotel for a business stay, good selection of restaurants and the beds are extremely comfortable. As traffic can be a nightmare in Cairo, I like it there as you know it's only a short ride to the airport and you are sure to get your plane!

Room Tip: It is a big hotel so I like to get a room closer to the lifts
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for your above review. We are so happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay, and that you liked our cuisines and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed a couple of times at hotel.This hotel is very near to Cairo airpot and this a big plus.Especially since navigating thru Cairo traffic is challenging.
The rooms are spacious and the breakfast is sumptuous.There are plenty of resatuarants and cafe nearby if you get bored having the hotel food.

Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your above review and for sharing your experience at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Gr8 experience you should have in Cairo near to airport and Metro stations which is Gr8 also the room, the employees and the service is magnificent.
Really appreciate that wonderful hotel and it's experience

Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Karim S

On behalf of Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, I would like to thank you so much for your above review. We are so happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay, and that you liked our services, staff and amenities. At Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers, we always aim to turn guests’ moments into memories. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Stay connected with us via our Facebook Fan Page: Fairmont Heliopolis & towers, Cairo & Twitter @fheliopolis!