“Last night dinner”

Le Steak
Ranked #1,198 of 4,200 Restaurants in Cairo
Price range: US$16 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This classic French Restaurant with train-like booths, “Garçons” in traditional French style aprons and vests and an art nouveau feel will transport you into Parisian bistros of the Belle Époque. Excellent French Gastronomic cuisine, an extensive wine list and a water level Nile view combine to make Le Steak one of Cairo’s favorite dining experiences.
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We go frequently,last was yesterday .great unique salads and starters.very nice steak and the service is superb.it suits both Egyptians and foreigners.

2  Thank Mostafa A
There are newer reviews for Le Steak

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Finding good steak around here is tough sometimes. Le Pacha delivers well! The food was amazing, the view on the Nile was awesome, and the service was really good. Totally recommended.

1  Thank MariPeralta
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Le Pacha hosts good restaurants but I think this is the best one in terms of value for money ratio. All the food served is fresh and well prepared and the sauces available are more than enough for meat lovers. They need to improve their cava

1  Thank Antonis M
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I don't live in Egypt. But on my annual visit home to Cairo, a meal at Le Pacha is a custom I try not to break. And as I'm mostly deprived of authentic Egyptian food all-year-round, Al Tabrboosh is always my natural choice, not to underestimate the variety of other international cuisines this upscale boat embraces. And today was the day.
If there's such thing as a perfect restaurant, Al Tarboosh would be a strong contender for the title. The Nile view is serene, the service top-notch and, above all, the food exquisite. This time we ordered a smorgasbord of hot and cold appetizers, fatta with moza and Alexandria-style liver as a main course, and date tarte and mango konaafa for dessert, not to forget the cooling mint lemon juice. Everything was exquisite, we ate to saturation and we asked for a doggy bag, as un-Egyptian as this is.
I totally recommend this restaurant. It's not too cheap, though, but I assure you that every cent you pay is a cent put in the right place!

2  Thank Globe-trotteress-NY
Reviewed 14 May 2013

This is the second time that I go with the group of Italian friends to LE Pacha " el tarbouch " restaurant , it's an Egyptian cuisine. My Italian friends really like very much , quite atmospher , Nile view , tasty food , My Italian friend " Ettore " goes crazy with the fresh hot Egyptian bread.its a very good place , price is also very reasonable. I went with my wife also.do not miss it when you visit Egypt.

1  Thank MohamedDarar