“A Good place for Steak”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I went there with my wife for a casual dinner, and we had heard about the steak "Chateaubriand... which is several small pieces of thin steak done in only medium cook. " so we were looking for it only and it was really nice, its a plate for 2 with separate side dishes where you choose between french fries or Rice or Big Potato (potato cooked inside a foil paper over the coal grill and inside of it a piece of butter .. good but not perfect) and the grilled vegetables is normally served.
After ordering our plates , a simple delicious Complementary Salad & bread came then our Onion Soup.

I recommend this place for steak .... i saw some other plates that worth trying. The Staff is nice and helpful.
And I knew also that pizza is made in a wooden oven which i think would be a nice experience.

Average paying : 55$ / couple

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The steak is just perfect, it may be highly priced but it deserves it for sure. The appetizer pizza is so delicous as it is made Italian not as most pizzas. You have to try it.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Simple, straight and to the point. Charwoods delivers quality food but a little on the expensive side. The steaks are great, the menu is short and the sides are delicious. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

This place is a treasure to the city. The variety of steaks is overwhelming but it suits the taste of everyone.
They only offer pizzas and steaks. Their pizzas are great but you don't want to miss their meat.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Had eaten here almost a year ago at the Arkan branch and was absolutely dissapointed. The steak was cooked unevenly and service was bad as if diners are not welcome. However, after a friend informed me that the place have improved a lot since then I decided to try and dine here with my family ang a guest. Service was greatly improved and the food, particularly the steak was indeed a lot better, was evenly cooked to my liking. I think they were on there soft opening then when we first ate here and that's the reason why they are not yet smoothly operating. Well hopefully they would continue to improve to be one of the best steak house around in Cairo.