“Casual ”

Carlo's - Le Pacha 1901
Ranked #26 of 4,353 Restaurants in Cairo
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: "Breezy and sunlit, Carlo’s Restaurant & Café is located outdoors on the terrace offering fine Illy’s coffee, fresh juices, seasonal salads, sandwiches and light meals. Or just enjoy a Shisha (Hooka) with a spectacular Nile view. Carlo’s also hosts special events like the World Cup games on it’s large outdoor screen.
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

It is part of la pasha complex it is a cafe restaurant with Sisha ,mezzah and giant TV screens it is very popular as a place to have light food and watch Football matches the prices are less than in main restaurants at the same complex

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

A great place to hang out and enjoy delicious food. Nice views (if you arrive early enough) and excellent service. We had Chicken Shawerma (platter), Authentic Falafel, Grilled Halloumi, Fattoush and stuffed vine leaves. . All were excellent choices.
We have visted several times over the years and we always leave with a smile wanting to come back

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Carlo's is one of the most popular venues at Le Pacha boat which hosts several restaurants offering food from around the world (literally). Carlo's apparently aims to offer a little bit of everything from all the Le Pacha boats.
Even though the menu is varied, I recommend you select from the Middle Eastern section of it especially with regards to the mezze and grilled selections.
Overall, while other restaurants in Cairo may offer better specialized cuisine, Carlo's is great for serving a very wide selection of well-prepared dishes.
One criticism is that in summer, the dining area can get very hot during daytime because of the large open windows. Flies can also be somewhat of a problem as in all open dining areas in Cairo.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner
The food was delicious
Loved the greek salad and the maamar
They took a long time tk get us the menus. We had had to ask for it
The place needs an AC! Its so humid. Lookated exactly on the nile

1  Thank Ahmad-aks
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Felt like having Egyptian meal ( mlokhyia with chicken ) so I chose this restaurant based on the recommendation & past experience. As soon as I arrived I gave the order waited 30 minuets till the food arrived.
I started my meal to find the rice was dry, old & tasted bad, the mlokhyia & the chicken was ok.

Informed one of the waiters about the rice, he offered to chance it immediately. Waited 15 minuets nothing came so I told who looked like a supervisor & asked him to taste the rice to which he replied “I don’t need to try it, it shows & looks bad”. If it looks bad why serve it?!!
He took the rice & went to the kitchen, another 10 minuets went by, my food is now cold so I decided to eat the chicken, I finished & went to pay... no rice yet.

The same supervisor saw me & said we brought new rice., told him already late, finished my meal already cold meal without it.
I paid the invoice, no ward of apology nor any gesture or courtesy.... will not go back

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank KAJDXB2014
Curious31927723544, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo's - Le Pacha 1901, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

we really apologise for the delay in response , which happened due to technical problems with the website

Thank you for sharing your experience in "Le Pacha 1901" on TripAdvisor..
It is only through our guests' feedback that we can improve our services and ameliorate our performance; therefore, we will be sure to take your comments fully into consideration..
We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you!
And we would appreciate sending us your contact number on which we can call you back

Looking forward to hearing back from you

for contacting us :