“Amazing Quick Trip - Definitely Recommend”

Wonders of Egypt Tours
Ranked #5 of 105 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a team of professional operators , tour guides, expediters, our experience as tour guides allowed us to gather a lot of ideas on what makes a perfect holiday, Our passion for Egypt is an essential part of our core values. Our company offers affordable high quality arrangements throughout Egypt, Wonders Of Egypt Tours is one of the leading Travel Agencies in Egypt.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First off, my family had been on one of Ali’s tours to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo a couple of years ago, and we thought he was an excellent guide.

Fast forward, and Ali went above and beyond any of my expectations. My family and I were winding down three years in Egypt, and wanted to do something special for the kids before they departed. We figured a quick trip to the Giza Pyramids again for a family photo would end our time on a very positive note. Instead of haggling with the camel ride vendors personally, I asked if Ali could assist as my Arabic is not great. Not only did he help out, he did so on about 3 hours notice VERY early in the morning! He was amazingly accommodating, and helped my family end a great tour in Egypt.

I HIGHLY recommend Ali for any assistance you need while in Egypt. He is so versatile and his knowledge of the area is vast. No matter what you request, Ali can put it together for you, and you are guaranteed to have an amazing time

1  Thank djazzone
smileypharaoh a, Owner at Wonders of Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dan ,

We would like to thank you so much for the wonderful and helpful review you posted at trip advisor , we do appreciate it a lot .

We are glad for getting the opportunity to step up your family’s last trip in egypt before y’all heading back home .
We can not wait to see you again at the mother land , and we are pretty sure you will be coming back in the future .

Wonders of egypt tours

"step pyramid"
"take care"
"bucket list"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So grateful to Ali and team as they made this very important trip to me absolutely outstanding.

Ali is absolutely brilliant, and we came away from Egypt so enthralled we look forward to a return to tour the south. We were well looked after and encountered wonderful people all along the way.

Ali made us feel welcome, and filled with laughter all the while learning about Egyptology. Having a degree in Anthropology already didn’t even compare to the next level of education Ali provided on our tour.

My bucket list is shorter thanks the Ali and company, but I’m not done with them now nor has Egypt seen the last of me.

Many thanks.
تصحبك السلامة

1  Thank Liege_12
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ali the Great, The Mighty Pharoah was definetely a highlight on our trip to Egypt! Incredibly knowledgable, patient (I ask alot of questions), and fun! We were lucky enough to have him as our guide twice during our stay in Egypt. I would highly recommend using Ali to anyone that is planning a trip to Egypt, for business or pleasure. Ali's love for his homeland shines thru each and everytime he speaks of Egypt's History. It was a true joy to listen to Ali teach us about Egypt's culture and history. Thank you for welcoming us to Egypt and sharing our adventure!

1  Thank Paul C
smileypharaoh a, Owner at Wonders of Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Paul ,

We can not express our happiness with the review you post on trip advisor .

What an amazing one with great words telling how much of fun you had at your day our and how much of knowledge you had through our Egyptologist ali .

We can not wait to see you both again in egypt , so you can tour more of the ancient egypt as Luxor and aswan city .

Wonders of egypt tours team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ali was wonderful. He went out of his way with his tour. Super knowledgeable and helpful and fun He has great photo ideas and will take photos for you. I appreciated this being a photographer myself - he has a good eye! He has a genuine interest in helping you learn about his beautiful culture. Thanks you Ali for being the best! We felt like you were an old friend.

1  Thank Josephiney227

Dear Joanne ,

We are very grateful for getting such wonderful and helpful review which is express your satisfaction of the tour you had in egypt .

Was pleasure showing you around and our friend Paul , through the day tours we knew how much of love you have to our country and it’s amazinf history
That is why we are looking forward for seeing again so you can tour more of ancient egypt .

Wonders of egypt tours team

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ali went above and beyond for my daughter and I. From our most basic need to our most craziest request he had us covered...lol.Ali is very advanced in speaking and comprehending English. He had no problem with my Southern accent...lol. The attractions were just as marvelous as you could imagine; however, the bonus is that Ali takes you a bit behind the scenes of Egypt.

1  Thank Kim S

Dear Kim ,

We can not express our happiness with the review you posted at trip advisor , it is so helpful and telling how much of fun you had in egypt .

Was pleasure showing young around , we can tell you are big lover of both ancient and modern egypt , especially Nubia , and we would love to give tours in there the next time .

Ana thank you so much for the pictures you posted with the review for our outstanding Egyptologist ali

Wonders of egypt