“Fantastic way to view the Pyramids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of FB Stables

FB Stables
Ranked #3 of 16 Outdoor Activities in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: A family owned and operated horseback riding stables also offering camels, horse drawn carriages and quad bikes. Located beside the Pyramids of Giza.
Caterham
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to view the Pyramids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We took a 2 hour horse ride at sunset to view the pyramids with FB stables, and they didn't disappoint. The car they sent arrived on time, and having never ridden a horse before it was an amazing experience!
2 things to note, 1, the horses seem in fantastic condition, compared to some in the region, so we felt the horses enjoyed it as much as we did!!
2, the young man who took us out turned out to be a great cameraman , getting some amazing photos on our cameras for us while we concentrated on riding and the scenery, plus, plenty of stops to get more photos of the landscape!

Really, really highly recommended , thank you to all at FB Stables, it was a highlight of our trip.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Mrjolly1971

Bulgaria
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Would rent from FB again! Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

It is so difficult to try and choose a business based only on what you read online and that's why I have to write a review. These folks were great. Easy to communicate with, no pushy requests, friendly and open. Most importantly, the horses were well cared for - some other places the horses just look terrible. Karim was super helpful with our 5 year old son and made sure he wore a helmet. All in all a great time and an amazing trip around the pyramids!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Stacyanderic
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing memories - many many years ago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Oh my god , what to say about 10 years later, I used to live in Egypt with my family during 15 years ! Hicham was the one who learn me how to ride a horse at the age of 1 year old until 15 years old!

My mother: Veronique!
My sisters; Julie et Manon
Et me : Maud the last dauhtger !

I just can say one thing about FB stable, AMAZING experience, unforgettable memories with Farouk, Karim, Icham...

All our horses, Petit Tonnerre, Dahab, Amir, I will never forget them.

One day I will come back and I hope to see you all of you for a great reunion!

I am not sure you remember us but we will always remember you!

Visited June 2013
Dubai
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great way to experience the Pyramids and desert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I chose to do a 2 hour sunrise ride..After emailing Karen and booking the experience all via email I was picked up on time at my hotel and taken to the stables before sunrise. the stables seems to be very close to the edge of the desert and even at 5.30am there was lots of action in the streets with locals galloping through the streets. Karim prepared my horse and was accompanied out to the desert surrounding Giza and the pyramids before sunrise...unfortunately the dust haze meant no real sunrise, but it was a great experience and my horse was well matched to my previous riding ability and was in great condition. I would recommend the stables and perhaps suggest you do a longer ride between 2 sets of pyramids to give the ride some purpose. The ride was an absolute highlight of my trip to Cairo. The only negative was the transfer fee from the hotel to the stables was quite expensive compared to the experience...and i think it would have been difficult to find the stables in a taxi...but other than that a great experience and easy to book and communicate with them.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank DubaiDiva50
London, United Kingdom
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“SUPERB STABLES & STAFF- EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I always use FB Stables...I was recommended by a friend who grew up at Giza.
This is one of the best stables, staff and horses. My tour groups whatever ability level always thoroughly enjoy the experience of riding in the desert with the pyramids as a spectacular backdrop. A family business that cares. This business is definitely worth seeking out. We ride every single day when staying at Giza. It is one of the best things to do here- giving the space to truly enjoy Egypt. And very, very well priced.

Visited March 2014