“An amazing day in Cairo” 5 of 5 bubbles

Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
Ranked #1 of 89 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt. Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Its main Concept in Tourism is that The Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. So Customers Satisfaction are Guaranteed with Emo Tours Egypt Or a Prompt hassle free refund
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing day in Cairo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

One of the best day tours I have been on. Great sights, Osama was such a good guide and very reasonably priced. Definitely reccomend.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Damien842014

Halifax, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Giza Pyramids and Sphinx”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a great day trip with Emo tours in Cairo, including seeing the Giza pyramids, the Sphinx, a camel ride and lunch in a restaurant with a fantastic view of the pyramids!

They were a very professional tour company. Joseph dealt with my request very efficiently and promptly.

My tour guide for the day, Mahmoud, was excellent – very friendly, knowledgeable and informative. I was a solo female traveller and I felt very safe and looked after.

I really enjoyed my trip with Emo tours, had a fun day and would recommend to anyone.

Shukran!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank CharlotteC01
“A dream that becomes reality! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

It was a very great day tour experience that brought me back to ancient Egypt time thanks to our very knowledgeable guide Osama. A private tour guide that allowed us to ask as many questions as we wanted and discover more about Egypt history than what we can read in books or watch on tv documentaries.
Visit of the pyramids, seeing the famous sphynx for real, camel ride, papyrus making process and writing . These are memories that will never die!
The booking process was very easy and Joseph gave us all the necessary details to arrange the day tour at our convenience. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to book their day tours with Emo! :-)
Shoukran everyone! :-)

Kathmandu
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Awestruck by the pyramids and the hospitality ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this tour last minute based on their excellent reviews on TripAdvisor, and my expectations have been exceeded. Joseph at Emo Tours was extremely prompt and accommodating during the booking process. I wonder if this guy ever sleeps because he is always available and responding on Viber! These guys have got it right. They are providing a high level of personalized service at the best rates I found. I can't say enough about my guide, Mahmoud. He treated me more as a friend and guest than just a customer. I felt comfortable asking for things (such as getting some documents printed or a SIM card), which he enthusiastically provided. Seeing the pyramids, the sphinx, visiting Memphis were amazing. But, having Emo tours made it special and memorable. Thank you guys!

Kingston, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Egyptian culture, history and hospitality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I booked my tour last minute and was immediately taken care of. My guide Mahmoud greeted me at the airport with a friendly smile and I was given light snacks in the car. We straight away went to the sights I had arranged to see the day before. My guide was so knowledge about the culture, history and places we visited, and was able to answer any and all questions I had. We had an amazing traditional Egyptian lunch with a beautiful view! The day went flawlessly and I feel like I was able to experience so much of Egypt in the short time I had here. The Giza pyramids aren't to be missed, a true wonder! I'd highly recommend booking with emo tours if you had a day or longer in Egypt and want a taste of Egyptian hospitality and an experience of a lifetime!