“A wonderful choice”

Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum & Bazaar
Ranked #1 of 102 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt. Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Its main Concept in Tourism is that The Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. So Customers Satisfaction are Guaranteed with Emo Tours Egypt Or a Prompt hassle free refund
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 June 2014

It is the best choice to visit Egypt if you want a good price for an excelent quality . Our Egypt experience would have never been the same without Osama and Ehab. Thank you! Also, if a woman is travelling alone, I think this tour would make the difference.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My sister,a friend and myself had a tour with Osama our contagiously positive guide, and Ehab our fantastic driver (remember about flying carpets?!?!).
They were very punctual. We visited the Egiptian museum, heard explanations about the wonders we were seeing (soooo much history!), and had great anecdotes about the past and present of this amazing country. We had a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Our guide was generous and made sure we were happy with the food and everything throughout the day. We then went to citadel and the Mohammed Ali mosque. Next a visit to the Halil kalil market/bazaar, where our guide was very helpful in navigating the busy roads and taking us to some shops, without being pushy at all! Was a great intense day that I won't forget. Definitely recommend this company and Osama to my friends.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Went on a day tour to the Egyptian museum in the citadel and the market. Osama was amazing. Immensely knowledgable on all and went out of his was to help us. He made me and my two friends feel comfortable and safe in an unknown city. This tour is definitely the way to see Egypt. We would have been lost without our amazing guide.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am here for business and have a couple of days free so joined the private half day tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx from Emo Tours. Having been to Egypt for vacation before, my main concern was the non-stop hassle at these tourist spots.

My guide, Mr Osama, was very friendly and professional, he helped to keep the touts at bay and ensured that I have an exceptional experience. I would recommend Emo Tours to anyone.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We are two Indonesian girls travelling to Egypt to see the pyramids. Our intetest is about photography and ancient Egyptian history. Proudly say that we were taken care very well by EMO. Our tour guide provides us with a brief & important knowledge of Egyptian history which helps us to understand the background of the of pyramids. He also takes us to magnificent places to enjoy the best view to take excellent pictures. Surely there are lots of local people offers souvenirs, horse rides, and camel rides that might be annoyying if we were travelling without a tour guide. Also not to mention our wonderful driver who's been very nice to us throughout the journey. To sum up, we are very satisfied with the service and without a doubt will recommend EMO to be your trusted tour provider.