“Excellent Tour for those who ask Questions”

Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours
Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
Ranked #1 of 90 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt. Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Its main Concept in Tourism is that The Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. So Customers Satisfaction are Guaranteed with Emo Tours Egypt Or a Prompt hassle free refund
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Tokushima, Japan
“Excellent Tour for those who ask Questions”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I booked the Option 4 Day tour for June 18th for 2 people via email. It was easy and there was no language barrier. All terms and details were agreed upon in the email.
On June 19th, the tour guide was on time with our hotel pick up at the Fairmont Heliopolis (extra 10$ charge because it is close to the airport).
The guide, Mahmoud Ahmed, was immediately welcoming and pleasant. He explained everything that was included in the tour and provided snacks and water. The van was new and clean. The driver was deft at maneuvering through Cairo traffic, which is no small feat! We never felt unsafe.

We asked many questions about new Egypt and Ancient Egypt on our way to the Pyramids and Giza. Mahmoud was very knowledgeable and pointed out all monuments of interest on the way.
My mother, who has always been an avid Egypt-ophile had many in depth questions about the Ancient Dynasties and different Pharoahs. Mahmoud knew his stuff.

When we arrived at the Pyramids, it was not crowded, perhaps because of the continued international fear that Egypt is unsafe. However, it made for a very pleasant experience for us who have listened to the news and have asked natives about the situation and have divined that Egypt is QUITE SAFE for tourists.

Mahmoud asked us our preference to possibly entering the pyramid of Khufu. He explained the experience in terms of visual and locomotive experience so we could choose for ourselves. We declined in deference to claustrophobic/knee problems. We don't feel we missed anything!

Mahmoud gave us a quick yet knowledgeable tip-share and lecture on the ways of the scammers that surround any tourist attraction around the world. You just need to be firm with your 'NO's' in the end. All of the vendors and 'local color' types are licensed by the govt. to be near the pyramids and there, again was no feeling of danger.
We did feel sympathy for the people trying to make a living with the few tourists that were there since it was definitely slim pickins for them.

We went to 3 different points of interest close to and within the pyramid structures, including the Sphinx. All monuments were clearly explained, described and accurate histories told of each. Questions were answered knowledgeably!
At the end of the Vally of the Kings, Mahmoud bargained for us for camel rides.

Throughout our trip, Mahmoud was 100% congenial to taking photographs with mobile or my DSLR. No problems. He took good pictures. :-)

when finished with the Pyramid tour we were given the option to visit government regulated tourist souvenir shops. We chose to go to the Papyrus Gallery and Simas Perfumes. We were not disappointed and the prices were reasonable for the products.

Lunch was part of the tour and was served in a nice restaurant overlooking the Pyramids and Sphinx. It was so picturesque my mom and I thought the view was a wall mural at first glance!

After lunch we traveled to the British Museum and got a wonderful tour of the highlights of the collection including treasures from the Old, Middle and New Kingdoms. Seeing Tutankhamans mask and sarcophagus in real life was breathtaking!

It was a quick tour of the museum but after seeing the layout and extent of the collection it couldn't have been otherwise with a day tour. The hope is that the new president gets things together then funds a revitalization of the museum!

We spent too much time at some of our spots but Mahmoud did not rush us much. It was enjoyable. However, it did make for a very short trip to the Khalil Khan Souq. In the end, like all souqs, you need to go into the dark far corners to find that which is unusual and not made in China. So another trip for when you have ample amounts of time to explore.

All in all, it was 8 hours very well spent and enjoyed. It gave us a taste for Egypt and the country will stay on my 'To Visit' list forever.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“They pyramids and more”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great trip filled with history and phenomenal suggestions for photos from our guide Osama. He was very personable and answered all of our questions along the way. We would highly recommend Emo to all our friends and family.

1 Thank Charlette M
Amman, Jordan
“Giza was great!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Giza was a lot of fun. This was my first stop in Egypt, and I have to say that it was a great first impression. I have heard from one friend that the pyramids aren't as big as they thought they would be, but after visiting them myself, I have no idea what she was talking about. I was so impressed with the architecture and beauty of Giza! Egypt is full of very friendly people, and they love tourists.

My experience with Emo Tours was great! They are very prompt in emails, so if you have a last minute change of plans, they will not hesitate to cater to your wishes. They take care of lunch for you, and your tour guide will take care of what to order (if you need help). Mahmoud was a great tour guide and Waleed was a great driver. I recommend them as much as I recommend Emo Tours.

Dundee, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“A wonderful choice”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

It is the best choice to visit Egypt if you want a good price for an excelent quality . Our Egypt experience would have never been the same without Osama and Ehab. Thank you! Also, if a woman is travelling alone, I think this tour would make the difference.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“One day in Cairo”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My sister,a friend and myself had a tour with Osama our contagiously positive guide, and Ehab our fantastic driver (remember about flying carpets?!?!).
They were very punctual. We visited the Egiptian museum, heard explanations about the wonders we were seeing (soooo much history!), and had great anecdotes about the past and present of this amazing country. We had a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Our guide was generous and made sure we were happy with the food and everything throughout the day. We then went to citadel and the Mohammed Ali mosque. Next a visit to the Halil kalil market/bazaar, where our guide was very helpful in navigating the busy roads and taking us to some shops, without being pushy at all! Was a great intense day that I won't forget. Definitely recommend this company and Osama to my friends.