Pyramids View Inn
US$76
US$250
US$230
  • Pool
All reviewskamal alisound and light showprivate bathroomroof terracefalafelpyramids viewfree airport pickuptour guidenight lightegyptian hospitalityfree lightrooms are basicbed and breakfastbedroom windowcall to prayeryogurtpyramid complex
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We were met at the airport by Mohammed who took us back to the hotel for free. It was a great start to the holiday. Mohammed became our guide for our time in Cairo and we really enjoyed it.
- Breakfast was good honest egyptian food served on the balcony.
- Rooms had A/C which was really welcome! There was also a fridge
- We were in room 1, which had a direct view of the pyramid/sphinx.
- The rooms are not ensuite but there are shared bathrooms available (2).
- Area is 'ok'. Apart from the pyramids/sphinx it is hard to do much other sightseeing in the area (although it is VERY accessible to go to Saqqara/central cairo with a car).
- Service was great and the staff were friendly and always smiling.
- I rated the sleep quality as poor as with the room we stayed in - you are directly on the street. This means you hear all of the cars/donkeys/camels passing below, the calls to prayer from the mosque across the road, the dogs fighting etc. You could argue this is a small price to pay for the view - but for me it just made me overtired as I just didn't get a good night's sleep throughout the time that i was there.

Overall this hotel is great for the pyramids and you'll be pushed to find a similar quality in this area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Knowing it can feel unsafe to go to Egypt now, we had the greatest trip ever, we stayed at this hotel, its location is fabulous, the staff very helpful and nice, we were taken care of all the time. They arranged our tour in Luxor and we were very happy with our guides and excellent service.
We recoommend this place highly not only for the service but for the friends we made....Thank you!

Room Tip: The ones looking to the pyramids.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
samyghoneim, Owner at Pyramids View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Pyramids View Inn is a family owned Bed & Breakfast in the Pyramids area in Cairo. We strive to provide the best service to our Guests and we care about their experience and enjoyment. Also. knowing that we have the best view of the pyramids and sphinx in Egypt, we take pride in providing them the experiene of their lives. Many of our guests are retuning patrons. I would like to thank our Guests for their honest review. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

When I knew we were fianlly going to egypt ( 42yr dream come true, wanted to go since 8yr old) I said to my husband, that I want to wake up and see the pyramids from my hotel window. It took me several weeks to find this remarkable little hotel ( there are 800 hotels in Cairo). We were so impressed with the hotel, our room, and the staff. There are 6 rooms on the second floor of this hotel, the first floor under renovation atm.There is a communal kitchen and three bathrooms to share between the six rooms, all newly finished. In the centre is a dining,lounge and wifi area. There is also a computer for internet use for those not having wifi. If you want a room with a pyramids view it costs a little more. You can see the light and sound show from the hotel rooftop. the entrance to the pyramids is across the street.

Room Tip: This hotel doesn't normally include breakfast- you cook/prepare your own.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 27 January 2012

My stay at Pyramids View Inn B & B was amazing. The views of the sphinx and pyramids are outstanding. You feel like you can reach out and touch them. I spent a lot of time on the roof terrace gazing in awe at the Giza Plateau - magical. The staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms clean and comfortable. This is first class accommodation that is affordable. It is boutique style so is not big and impersonal like large hotels. And it is right at the Sphinx - WOW what a location. There is a communal kitchen so I could make drinks and food if I wanted to - big savings as at big hotels before I had to pay for a cup of tea. Thank you for a great stay. I will be back and will tell all my friends

Room Tip: Rooms with the views of the pyramids are awesome. There is also an apartment which is great if you want to have a little more space.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Helen B
Reviewed 25 January 2012

You cannot get more centric than this! We stayed at this wonderful place on the night of the 31st 2011. Free viewing of the Sound and Light Show from the Balcony. More importantly, you get ready and walk to the Pyramids! Was amazing. And Samy, the owner, is extremely friendly and helpful to arrange any tours as needed. Rooms are clean and kitchen can be made use of. Plenty of super markets, restaurants and very good Koshor and Falafel fast foods around. Place to be put up at - if visiting the Giza pyramids along with tours of Dashour and Saqqara are in your itinerary...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple