Pyramids View Inn
Agoda.com
US$80
US$63
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskamal alisound and light showprivate bathroomroof terracefalafelpyramids viewfree airport pickuptour guidenight lightegyptian hospitalityfree lightrooms are basicbed and breakfastbedroom windowcall to prayeryogurtpyramid complex
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

There is nothing bad about this hotel. Your have your own small room. But as bathroom and toilet is outside the room it can be not convenient. I'd better call it adjusted hostel. But for such money it's very good choice. You have awesome pyramids view on the terrace and your room.

Though i suggest to avoid rooms with pyramids view. It's very noisy outside, people are shouting all night, riding the horses, etc.

The door lock scared me a little. As it wasn't that safe. It might protect you only from cats.

Staff is very helpful. They will get you everything you want in any time, day or night. But guys, when somebody arrives early in the morning, please don't bug with choice of excursions, just show the room and let me sleep lol

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2014

With probably the BEST view of the Pyramids and Sphinx you can have, this clean, friendly, family run hotel is certainly the Jewel of the Nile. Mohamed, Kamal, Abdul and all the staff genuinely make you feel part of the family and will go to any lengths to make your stay as safe and fun as possible.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms with a view,
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lindsay T
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed here on two separate nights, and was very impressed with the hospitality and care with which I was treated. The view is incredible, of course, and the rooms are a great value including the airport pickup. But the best part is how the staff is extremely helpful and concerned with giving their guests a great experience. I was indeed treated like family. I would highly recommend the inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SGP195
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was our first visit to Cairo. Being collected at the airport during the early hours was a nice touch. We stayed for 5 nights at Pyramid View Inn & I found it to be an excellent choice for visiting the Pyramids area. The location is truly stunning. We stayed in room 101 which had the most wonderful view of the Pyramids and Sphinx. The bed was very comfortable. The shower/toilet was outside the room/over the hallway. It was cleaned daily and the shower was superb. All the staff are very friendly & helpful. We had 4 days of guided tours which I would highly recommend. Yasser was our guide & we couldn’t have wished for better – top man! We were provided with a driver too - there are no rules when it comes to driving! It really is crazy! The Nile cruise was fun & the belly dancer got us up on the dance floor. We drove around the Pyramids then a camel ride for spectacular views. The pictures I have of this will last a life time. It really was a magical experience. We went to the Museum & some churches & Mosques. I’ve seen someone else write about the shop where they make paper, we went there too. Also a shop where you can buy Egyptian cotton clothes. There’s a jewellery shop near the hotel. I think the owners name was Mord. We got some good deals there & he did some re-engraving for us. Oh he makes a delicious cup of tea too. We befriended the local children & fed the local dogs with our left over food. Wifi was good. It had always been a life dream for my fiancé to visit the pyramids and we did it on his birthday. It turned out to be the best holiday we’ve ever had. A special thank you to Samy, Kamal, Yasser, Abdu & all the staff at The Pyramid View Inn!!
Anyone thinking of staying here you will not be disappointed!!

Room Tip: Just ask for a pyramid view :-)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dawn F
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The hotel is good value for money. You'll be able to have breakfast with a stunning view on the Pyramids and the Sphinx (and see all the hawkers interact with the tourists below). The accommodation itself is rather basic, but the staff is eager to help you with anything you might need. The only major concern is the location of the hotel. I was being brought by Egyptian friends who had a lot of time finding the place, even after being explained the location on the phone by the hotel staff for 5 minutes. If you're getting there by taxi, just indicate that the hotel is right next to the South Entrance of the pyramids (as there are 2 entrances).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple