“Trip of a lifetime with GAT Tours”
Review of GAT Tours Egypt

GAT Tours Egypt
Ranked #5 of 99 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: GAT Tours Egypt is one of the most reliable Travel agencies all over Egypt. GAT Tours is member of many international organizations like IATA, ASTA, E.T.A.A and we are being approved by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism under license number 265 since 1980 with vary of branches cover the most major touristic cities all over Egypt such as, Cairo (The Main Office), Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada, Luxor, North Sinai & suppliers all over the world. Today our mission is remain the same. We are proud of the fact that we have created true lasting partnerships with our customers and local service providers. Collaboration is a core value and a key constituent of our success. In choosing any of our sightseeing tours, you are placing yourself in the care of a professional and reliable tourist service. Any service extended to our guests will be accurately tailored to satisfy all their individual needs. We guarantee that tours will be privately guided by skilled and very professional guides all the time. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer all your questions & inquires. Beside the normal ways of communication like phone & e-mail, we have an instant messaging service available through our website. We guarantee that we will respond rapidly to your messages at any time of day or night.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We are two Canadian women who traveled to Egypt with GAT tours in April 2014 in a private tour. From the very first email contact with Ahmed Omar to the last moment of our trip in Cairo airport with Mr. Mohammed Tawfik we experienced exemplary service and made lifelong friends. Planning the tour was easy. Mr. Omar took our list of places we wanted to see and made them into an itinerary that was so well planned it even started at the oldest places and ended with the new kingdom seamlessly. He promptly answered all emails and never seemed to tire of our endless changes and questions! Payment was very easy and secure and all transactions were handled professionally with copies of all itinerary items forwarded to use.

When we arrived in Cairo late at night and unsure of our surroundings Mr. Tawfik (“Lucky” to us) made us feel at ease, completely safe and very welcome in his country. Our Guide for Cairo was the Egyptologist Sayed El Agouz who we highly recommend to anyone visiting Cairo. He could not have been a better guide. His knowledge was truly amazing and his easy manner and story telling made us hang on every word. Our Cairo hotel was lovely and near the pyramids. GAT even took us out for dinner for real Egyptian food one night, which was an experience not to be forgotten.

Never during our time in Cairo did we feel unsafe or see any issues despite the warnings from our embassy not to visit. We see no reason for tourists not to visit and now is a great time as we had many of the sites to ourselves!

Our guide for the rest of the trip was Egyptologist Hassan Amin Hassan. We spent 5 days with Hassan and were good friends by the end. He came on our Nile cruise with us as our exclusive guide and saved us from many of the pushy sellers in the markets and sites as well as telling us the history of all the sites and pointing out places while cruising down the river. We highly recommend Hassan as a guide for upper Egypt.

The whole experience was a trip of a lifetime and would not hesitate to use GAT tours again or recommend them to anyone else. We are already talking about what we will see when we go back! Thank-you so much GAT tours for making us feel safe, welcome and giving us a trip we will never forget.

8  Thank 217heatherd
Ahmed_Omar78, Public Relations Manager at GAT Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Valued Traveler,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with GAT Tours and taking time to describe your tour so other travelers can get more information about our quality of services and have more knowledge about safety and current situation of Egypt.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we highly appreciate your feedback in details and special comments about our professional staff, from representatives to guides, as our target is always to improve and provide the best service.

We are looking forward to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Egypt soon!

All the very best.

Cecilia Martinez
Public Relations Manager

There are newer reviews for GAT Tours Egypt

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I normally travel independently instead of joining a tour group. This is the first time, I've ever joined a group. I joined a group travelling to Jordan, Israel and Egypt. When your friends and family first hear that you will be travelling to Egypt, you get worried expressions on their faces. GAT Tours have been outstanding. Our Tour Operator Osama and our Tour Guide, Sayed were exceptional. I never felt scared or unsafe. The whole experience was wonderful.

Osama met our tour group when we crossed the border in TABA from Israel and never left us until we crossed again back to Israel.

Sayed, was able to capture our attention and interest as soon as he introduced himself and Egypt to our group. His passion for Egypt was infectious and engaging.

Thank you GAT TOURS for your service.

M

7  Thank MJ T
Ahmed_Omar78, Guest Relations Manager at GAT Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write a review about your holiday with us, It is so lovely to hear that you had a great time and that all our service were efficient. It gives us great pleasure to meet and exceed your expectations as we know you and all your group are coming from Canada and you save lot of time and efforts for your holiday in Egypt.

I will pass on your appreciation to all our staff in GAT Tours you mentioned in your great review who work very hard at ensuring you have a wonderful vacation.

Once again we are more than happy to arrange for your lovely holiday and let you return with so much memories of all the wonderful places you have visited in Egypt and we will continue doing our best to all our future clients especially your friends who consider a trip to Egypt in the near future or any other destination in the world.

Wish you all the very best & take care

Ahmed Omar
Guest Relations Manager
GAT Tours Egypt

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I just returned from a fantabulous 3-week tour of Jordan, Israel and Egypt, along with 44 other people in the group. And GAT Tours handled our tour in Egypt. We started from Sharm El-Sheik to the Great Pyramids of Giza, then an exhilarating climb on Mt. Sinai, and capped it by relaxing on the waters of the Gulf of Aqaba in Movenpick Resort in Taba. The service provided by GAT Tours was exceptional. Osama Mosabeh took good care of us and we always felt safe and protected. He never left the group. He catered to all our wishes, especially when we wanted to go shopping! I felt really pampered. I couldn't have asked for a better service. We thoroughly enjoyed our short time in Egypt. I wish we could have stayed longer. I would definitely use GAT Tours again on my next visit to Egypt.

5  Thank Chie41
Ahmed_Omar81, Public Relations Manager at GAT Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Valued Traveler,

Thank you very much for your comment about your trip.

We are happy to know you had a very nice time during your organized tour to Egypt, Jordan and the Holly Land, by GAT Tours.

It was our pleasure to assist you and help you with your special requests. We are always at your disposal!

We are looking forward to welcome you in your next visit to Egypt soon!

Best regards,

Cecilia Martinez

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I never got around to writing a review, but my sister and I were there shortly after the first uprising. The GAT people took wonderful care of us, tour guides were great and it was a beautiful experience. The manager at GAT noticed that Delta (and other US airlines) had quit flying out of Egypt. GAT staff took us to the Cairo office and spent hours with us working on a return flight to the US, finally going through Amman, Jordan to Paris. Delta never bothered to notify us. One of our guides even used a private office to offer prayers (Muslim) for our safe return home. I cannot say enough about how kind this staff was and will always cherish them.

5  Thank Goody2020
Ahmed_Omar81, Guest Relations Manager at GAT Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2015

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughtful review, We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your tour with us and that you had a great travel experience with us, satisfying your preferences and needs. This is always our target to achieve and it is really a pleasure to reach it.

We really pleased to serve you here in Egypt and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future or any of your friends who are interested in visiting Egypt or the Middle East.

Thanks again and All the best.

Sincerely.
GAT Tours Team

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have just returned from a fantastic 3 week tour of Israel, Jordan (Petra) & Egypt arranged through Noah Tours in Israel in conjunction with GAT tours in Egypt. I travelled solo during the Egypt component and would have to rate GAT tours service as 5 star. I was met at the land border crossing at Taba and assisted with visa formalities then transferred to a gorgeous resort at Sharm El Sheikh. All transfers to and from airports, hotels & Nile cruise ran like clockwork. The tour guides and company representatives were all knowledgeable and very helpful especially in Aswan where the ATM machine took my card and the bank was closed. Within hours my card was returned to me. Wow, that is what I call going above and beyond the call of duty! I couldn't have asked for better service from a tour company throughout the whole tour and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others who may be a little hesitant. I am so glad that I didn't cancel this trip due to media hype about Egypt being unsafe. At no time did I ever feel afraid or threatened in any way.

6  Thank gokkie

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write a review about your holiday with us, Really pleased so much to hear that you had a great time and that all our service were efficient. It gives us great pleasure to meet and exceed your expectations as we are keen all the time to deliver the highest quality and friendly service to all our special guests and we know that you save lot of time and efforts for your holiday in Egypt so it was a pleasure to let you have such unforgettable trip.

All the very best and we wish to welcoming you again in Egypt in the near future.

GAT Tours Team