Stayed there for 4 days on my birthday and had a great time.
I choose a larger room for more comfort and had a great dinner on the rooftop area looking at the Pyramids.
I liked the fact that I could smoke my cigar on the AC bar.
The location is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx combines an exciting location & incomparable service. This impressive hotel offers its guests a unique opportunity to explore the historical surroundings in total comfort & convenience. Located in a magnificent park at the foot of the Giza Pyramids & the Sphinx, 35 km from Cairo international airport, this 5-star hotel is ideal for leisure & relaxation seekers with its various recreational facilities as well as business trips with its two fully equipped meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Giza
- Giza Sofitel
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Egypt/Giza