“Very Bad Hotel (Wast of money) ”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Giza
Suez
“Very Bad Hotel (Wast of money) ”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very bad. As the food is very bad and employees are not helpful at all.
Very small pool. I didn't like the stay at all. The room was very dirty. And the furniture is very bad. Wast of money

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Valubale guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us through our guest survey site and our tripadvisore page regarding your recent stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy.

First of all, On behalf of the Hotel management, please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that might have caused you.

We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Being a regular precious corporate guest , you are perceived as a top VIP guest for us, therefore your comments are extremely important and would always be taken into consideration.

Please rest assured that we always strive to provide a service quality and satisfy hotel customers at different levels, based on the details you provided in your comments we deeply regret that we have fallen short of that goal, hence we were concerned with the reported issue related to the cleanliness level and the food experience which I have relayed/ discussed with the department heads concerned, in order to take the necessary action and prevent any future re-occurrences.

Dear Sir, I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and I assure you that the corrective measurements taken will prevent these issues from re-occurring in the future. We are keen on keeping future relationship with your good self as one of our valuable guests, therefore, and based on our direct communication with your good self I hope you accept our hotel gesture of goodwill.

Meanwhile, I trust this unfortunate experience will not prevent you from visiting us again. I look forward to welcoming you soon to the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort where the team and I will exert every possible effort to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable one.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hi,
I am currently staying at this hotel.This is my second visit to this hotel.I stayed in most of the Hilton Hotels in the past and i never faced any Problems.Here are so many.No one will Respond to customer complaints they simply says "sorry" which will not provide any solutions.I have asked about 3-way adopter and i didn't get even after repeted calls to the front Desk.Room Cleaning is not Proper.There is no socket for charge my mobile.only i seen good respose in the excutive Lounge.My Room Got locked and my key is not working and i waited around 2 hrs outside my room to get repaired.After i visit front Desk they said simply "sorry".Room Cleaning simply they will change towels and they dont bother about other things and if you ask other cleanigs will done by some other Team and they will not come.
This is the very worst thing i never come across with Hilton.

some good things:
Value for money,Pool and total greenery,Breakfast and loacality wer so good.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments on this website. I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer.

I have passed on your comments to the departments involved in order to take the necessary action, especially your comments about the handling of your inquiries and the cleanliness issues.

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you might faced during your recent stay.

I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and please rest assured that we always strive to provide the highest level of service quality, and shall there be any guest concerns, we always offer a prompt remedial solution just only it requires to have a direct feedback for guest concerns during the stay; this give us a better chance to correct any misunderstanding or any unpleasant situation.

I do hope our corrective actions, service recovery offered with our Front Desk Manager approaches to you in the past few days met with your satisfactory level. Also, I hereby assure you that corrective actions have been taken immediately concerning involved departments, including a comprehensive re-training covering all service points mentioned in your valued comments.

Shall you need any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and or Front Desk Manager directly at any time.

Kind regards,

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This summarizes my experience with hilton Pyramids; * The dinner was a really bad experience, food quality is not that good. * The room was not clean on arrival. * Dead insect found in the bathroom.. (I am not sure why whoever killed it did not clean it up) * I think you are the only 5 stars hotel in the world (at least the good standard hotels I know about) that use wired connection in the rooms where you have to stick to a desk... This is extreemly annoying. * The desk chair in the room was a bit shaky, propably it will fall down with a guest in a week or 2. Overall, It was an extreemly negative experience, and if I had to stay again in hilton pyramids the only reason will be the location of my business in October 6, so compared to the 3 stars hotels in the area, I think you have a chance to compete...

Dear Sir,

Sir, I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and I assure you that the corrective measurements taken will prevent these issues from re-occurring in the future. We are keen on keeping future relationship with your good self as one of our valuable guests, therefore, we hope that our hotel gesture of goodwill met with you at a satisfactory level. Please let me know your next booking information in order to prepare it accordingly.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Manager - Quality Control
HILTON PYRAMIDS GOLF RESORT
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Due to work commitments I visit 6th of October city about three times a year. I was very happy to stay at the Hilton that I have made it my base. I have now stayed there several times, staying 4 to 6 days each time, and was always completely satisfied. it has excellent facilities, clean and comfortable rooms, good range of food and drinks and on top of that very helpful and cheerful staff especially Mr Mohammed Bahgat and Khalid Hadidi who did everything to make my stay comfortable. The shisha and the belly dancer were an enjoyable bonus. you cant go wrong with this hotel and I will definitely be going there again and again. Thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to write about it as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'.

I and we look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Thank you for making us feel the value of our services and our effective contributions.

HIlton Pyramids Golf Resort
England
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We ( my wife and I and four children) have just returned from a ten day holiday. The weather was a perfect 29 degees each day.
The Hilton was perfect for our needs with very helpful staff in every department. Clean , comfortable rooms and a superb large swimming pool, The golf course looked superb, but as it was a family holiday I just had to dream of playing it!!
Breakfast was at the usual high Hilton standard. The hotel seemed quiet apart from at the weekends, which was not a problem due to the spacious areas around the pool and grounds.
The only criticism was the music at the pool. During the week the music was loud, but at least could be turned down. At the weekends, due to the number of private parties and events, the music provided was too painful to listen too. Each weekend day from 10.00 to 16.00 the noise was excruciating. I see that another reviewer commented on this. The noise level was totally unacceptable.
Despite the above, we had a very enjoyable holiday, I would certainly recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to applying your genuine opinion on our page at the Trip Advisor site, as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our customers and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. We would like to thank you for your constructive feedback concerning the level of music at the pool area, which I have relayed/ discussed with the department heads concerned, in order to take the necessary action where possible.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might caused during your stay with us.

I look forward to welcome you and your beloved family back to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Qulaity Control Manager
الجيزة, Egypt
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Hilton Pyramids Golf one of the best and most beautiful hotels in Cairo possible to improve the hospitality and spacious reception. Chef Abdel Nasser acts as the top in the craft to provide a high level of quality food. So do not forget Fouad director of food and beverage enjoyed a high standard of professionalism in providing service in restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mali2010, General Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us in general and that you did enjoy our unique services and creative themes during your dining experience.

Thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas of Services, Cleanliness, Quality and Value.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels.

Ahmed Salama

Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice hotel with very comfortable room and many facilities, during my stay there, everything was perfect, many thanks to the G.M and his great team! For sure I am going to visit this place again for leasure!I would like to have a such nice experience one more time!

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during one of your company memorial event and for applying your genuine opinion in the Trip Advisor site.

We highly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and we are more than delighted to read your generous comments appreciating our hotel facilities, our amazing rooms with the huge space and the unforgettable breath taking view with the unique services by a dedicated team.

Your kind compliments have been shared with the entire team who felt motivated upon hearing such words.

We look forward to welcoming you and any of your family members back soon.

Ahmed Salama