“very Disappointed with the Services and Everything”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Hi

I am very disappointed with the services and everything

1. It is almost 20days I am staying here and till today my Internet is not working
I request IT support , GM , Guest Relationship manager in this regard since the first day but no progress. Yesterday I assumed that they will not support in this regards so today I purchased my own 3G Dongle
2. Lots of Mosquitos in the room , requested many time to provide me a mosquito killer spray so that I can spray half n hour before to sleep , but no progress .
3. Requested to put the hand towels in my room , they put it for one day only after that nothing .
4. Cleaning of kitchen utensils is poor.
5. No tissues in the room.

BR//Vikas D

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank vikasdua762
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments on this website. I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved, and I do hope our corrective actions are met with your good self at a satisfactory level.

We are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience and I do hope to contact me directly at any time would you need any further assistance or an inquiry.

Thank you for staying with us at The Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Pyramids Golf

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel service & staff is excellent, the rooms are very big, and the staff is very qualified to serve the guest by hospitable way. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel and we will come back to it very soon

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Our Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

We have read your nice comments on TripAdvisor and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed our staff service and high performance.

Thank you for appreciating the efforts of our team. We will convey this comment to them in person.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and again at your home away from home.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

As soon as you enter this resort you feel relaxation by all means. You can wear any simple clothes as shorts and T-shirts. You can't immagin how wonderful to see the land scape of the golf course. The food is very nice and the staff is very friendly. The swimming pool is very big and clean. There is a kids paradise to satisfy children needs.

Room Tip: Executive floor is the best, but swimming pool rooms are also very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sir,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and you like the enlarged rooms we offer to all our guests, the view and the unique services/ experience that are tailored specially for our valuable Guests.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us our new “Executive lounge" and experience with us the speciality of services provided. (Please visit our page for details )

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

we spent easter day there, there were so many nice activities for kids, in addition to a small barn with little bunnies and chicks there -so sweet :) -
the food was great and of course the whole crew showed much friendliness, hospitality, cooperation, and support.
THX much.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shaymaa A

Dear Madam,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and the special activities which were tailored for our valued guests during the " Easter DAY".

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for applying your genuine opinion at our tripadvisor page.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I'd like to express my deep thanks and appreciation to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team for their very warm hospitality, high friendly and professional guest services during my last stay in May 2014. As a Diamond H Honors member, they kindly upgraded my guest room to a very nice Executive Suit. It's really unforgettable stay.

I am delighted to stay at my second home and I am not exaggerating if I say that hotel is one of the best hotels all over the world.

It goes without saying that their excellent level is a natural result for the highly cooperative, skillful and well trained participating teams under high qualified management and leadership.

I wish I could personally convey my best regards and thanks to the General Manager (Mr. Ahmed Salama), guest relation team, front desk team, concierge team, executive lounge team, housekeeping and rooms service teams and each and every member of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort teams.

I am proud that there is such high hotel level in Egypt and I am quite sure that their cooperative staff will spare no effort to keep it at such outstanding level and I am eager to book my next stay at that hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mali2010, General Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you consider our hotel as your first destination.

Also, I would like to thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas of Services, Cleanliness, Quality and Value.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort whilst on a business trip in Cairo and I was truly fascinated by the hospitality of the hotel team.

After a warm welcome by the wonderful Front Office team, I was quickly checked in to a spacious room with a fabulous view to the golf course.

Shortly after I reached my room, I received a friendly phone call from the Duty Manager making sure that everything was up to my satisfaction.

I enjoyed great food variety during breakfast and dinner, and was totally impressed by the creative themed coffee breaks, which were very entertaining and energized all attendees.

The staff went out of their way to create a memorable experience. Their genuine smiles, helpful attitude and prompt responses to my inquiries made my stay very smooth and enjoyable. From the bellmen through the restaurant staff to housekeeping, everyone demonstrated an outstanding hospitable character. I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to the entire staff and management for such a fantastic stay.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone seeking comfort, relaxation and excellent service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Mali2010, General Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear valubale guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found our hotel room facilities with a golf view, services and food experiences with a themed meeting breaks are up to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Best of our regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed there two times ths spring. Room was good, service excellent. Pool area was nice and the greenery of the golf fields made the view look nice. The food was good to my opinion, or at lesat the orientaö food. I ate one pizza and that was overloaded with cheese. Some minor things needed to be fixed, but they were fixed immediately.

Room Tip: The annex rooms have a view to pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valuable guest,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found our hotel location, room's unique view of golf and the breakfast and food experience are up to your liking.

Regards,