“poor”

Reviewed 31 July 2014

this hotel is very poor
no celebrating in eid
the food is too poor

also not to mention that the main pool is under maintenance is the fake way and bad performance
i feel every min i spent there is very silly
i will never go there again
but really you have a very good staff only

Room Tip: the only good thing is the staff and the cleaning
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mövenpick Cairo M, Assistant PR Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Valued guest, thank you for your honest feedback, we apologize for not making your stay with us memorable. It is an honor for us to have such wonderful guests as yourself and will take all the measures to meet your expectations next time. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Georgia
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had problems mainly with the staff .First it was with the housekeeping team , they cleaned the room and left the bathroom without soap and they didn't change the pillows cover .
Next day I checked out from the room based on the hotel request due to rooms unavailability and and I took my lunch at the restaurant .I found them coming complaining telling me that it is impossible for someone to take lunch after checking out and that I have to pay cash money and they refused to transfer the check to the reception and they talked to me in a very aggressive way as if guests are thieves although when I insisted on going to the reception the problem was solved in two minutes .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Province of Alicante, Spain
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The care is wonderful and, occasionally was my birthday, and after a long working day i found a birthday cake in my room.
the food in the italian restauran inside the hotel is marvelous and there is also a Casino,... but I can't tell much about that,...
The breakfast is excellent... but as a tip ask for expresso,.. they will prepare a simple or double expresso for you. Also they have a kitchen and in front of you can prepare any kind of omelettes.
ask for fried eggs cooked in both sides!.
Bye!

Room Tip: The hotel is divided into clusters. the rooms are very big. I was in cluster 12,... looking at the s...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Mövenpick Cairo M, Assistant PR Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

One of the best hotels I used to stay there every time I went to Cairo this is my fourth stay in 2 months and I will always book My following Stay in Cairo in Moevenpick Really wonderful hotel with large rooms friendly staff everything is organized clean and available

• Stayed July 2014
Mövenpick Cairo M, Assistant PR Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Valued guest, thank you for your great feedback and attention, it is an honor for us to have such wonderful guests as yourself. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Big rooms, good food, paid wifi (unstable speed).

I had only one problem, the air conditioner was not working properly. Asked for someone to come and fix it so waited for more than an hour and hadn't fixed the problem.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Mövenpick Cairo M, Assistant PR Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Mr. Ahmed, thank you for your honest feedback, we apologize for not making your stay with us memorable. It is an honor for us to have such wonderful guests as yourself and will take all the measures to meet your expectations next time. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dears,
Good salutation

First of all I'd like to thank you about your kindness and respect. I hope I come back ASAP.

Second, keep on your great services, and relations.

Third, I have a little Suggestion:
If possible, you can add a complete price list and location list inside each room.

With pleasure,

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Michaelgergesanis
Mövenpick Cairo M, Assistant PR Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We really enjoyed the pool, except the vinyl inside, but we knew that it gonna be fixed shortly.
Rooms are very comfortable .
Kids have good time specially in pool.
Restaurant has great food with good hospitality, even when we complained for minor issues, it was fixed next time we went in.
Receptionists are highly capable to give you high grade hospitality.
At the end, I have to admit that the Customer Relation Dina Tarek helped us to enjoy our vacation.
We are planning to have more time during this summer.

Room Tip: Of course the clusters near the pool area are recommended than clusters close to the reception.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mövenpick Cairo M, Assistanat PR Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Valued guest, thank you for your great feedback and attention, it is an honor for us to have such wonderful guests as yourself. We look forward to welcoming you back”