“!”

US$76.00*
Full-Day Cairo Highlights Tour from Hurghada by Road
Ranked #4 of 82 things to do in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: Next to the Great Pyramid of Khufu, this is the second-largest of the Giza pyramids; Khafre was the son of Khufu.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

One of my greatest experience in my life. To be around the pyramids. To be inside of pyramids. To see and feel the energy, this genius engeniering. You need to see this before you gonna die :)

1  Thank VISITOR1002013

Reviewed 28 November 2013

At 40 LE- it is the poorer sister of Cheops (200LE for only 10 minutes) but nonetheless an incredible monument to visit- a must. I always find myself in the quieter of pyramids spending time not being the tourist who rushes in and out to tick the tourist boxes- gathering memories. Again this is a perfect site to sit down outside and take in the scale of these amazing world monuments.

1  Thank TRACEYASH2012
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Truly amazing structures that must be seen once in a life time. Travel in a group as I believe you will be hassled less for money at the sites. It was just the two of us and they were at us for money from the moment we stepped out the vehicle. Still an amazing site and we were glad to have seen it.

1  Thank Cheryll M
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Pyramids wonderful place and visit the pyramids I loved my family and I love camel ride and I would advise people to visit the pyramids

1  Thank Alaa H
Reviewed 19 September 2013

amazing, but you can pay (i mean bribe) the inside tour guide to take a picture there, i even gave him couples of my last Indonesian Rupiah just to bribe him!