The breakfast was ok , the rooms are very goods , the pools are ok but just for summer , the staff are ok they give to us free transfer to pyramid ( thank you ) , i have just problem because i don't succeed to make web check-in for our flight , maybe i don't insist to much.
Be careful with taxi driver when you go in Cairo , don't accept to delivery you otherwise then hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2002,renovated on 2014, the hotel is located at Pyramids' Avenue one of the most tourist areas, near the pyramids and the sphinx only one K/m,also hotel located in shopping area where you can found a variety from malls-coffee shop-restaurants-public transportation's. Gawharet Al Ahhram hotel offers 8 suites and 92 rooms full equipped. All of them with air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet service, direct-dial international telephone, room service 24 hours, minibar, complete bathroom, and laundry service-FREE WIFI in rooms and lobby. The hotel has lobby bar, indoor swimming pool, cash point, exchange money NBE bank, gift shop, rent car, beauty club, safe deposit box, fax and photocopy service. Also the hotel has two Restaurants, where you can taste a large, high quality and excellent international cuisine,Health Club. Hotel has a shuttle bus for pick-up and transfers (surcharge) 24/7 all the week ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gawharet Al Ahram Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Gawharet El Ahram Hotel Giza
- Gawharet El Ahram Giza
- Gawharet El Ahram Hotel Giza
- Gawharet Al Ahram Hotel Egypt/Giza