Open today: 08:30 - 16:00

Book in advance
from
£29.16
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Pyramids of Giza
from £29.16
from £15.39
from £80.18
from £36.00
8,787 results
All reviews camel ride great pyramid bucket list seven wonders be careful ancient world tour guide egyptian pounds awe inspiring once in a lifetime take photos dream come true burial chamber visiting egypt sound and light show egyptian museum pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2019

There is a lot of traffic, both tourists and hawkers who would be glad to accept your money. It is a lot of fairly easy hiking, but you can enter the inner chambers for a fee. Fairly good security in immediate vicinity, but keep up with local news and be vigilant. Camels are available for a ride. Still worth the time and effort.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank fftravelers
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Out of this world. A wonderful experience to visit and enjoy one of the 7 ancient wonders of the world.

2  Thank selmoekaa
Reviewed 23 October 2019

I have been waiting all my life to see the great Pyramid at Giza, but I feel let down, probably from all the hype I have seen on the discovery channel and the you tube videos.
The blocks were not as large as I had been lead to believe, so despite the conspiracy theorists, the pyramids could easily have been built by humans, there was certainly lots of work put into them and they are large and definitively a spectacle to see. Perhaps some models on the site showing what they used to look like would be nice?
I know this review will draw both good and bad comments, but after waiting so many years, I am stating how I felt after visiting the Giza plateau, though perhaps if some of the hidden tunnels and rooms were on show, it would make the visit much more worth it.

Reviewed 22 October 2019

When I first caught sight of them, I gasped. It was a lifetime's wait to get there! Unfortunately, once you go to the actual tourist area, it's rather like Disneyland, which take away a lot of the awesomeness of the place. Try to avoid the touts and ridiculously expensive camel rides. Just revel in the majesty.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Roberta F
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Lovely day at the pyramids. Tiring but worth it. It is very very hot in the pyramids. Be aware if you’re flying in from Hurghada make sure you don’t take a large bottle of sunscreen. It will be confiscated !

1  Thank kerrygN7327QB