“Visit was just a day but memory is forever.”

Touch Egypt - Guided Private Day Tour
Ranked #42 of 93 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer an unforgettable experience to discover Egypt and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows Egypt first hand with the best reasonable prices . I am a qualified Egypt licensed Tour guide, There are many tours to choose from on the website, including Day tours & Tour packages.We offer the small group/private tours in Cairo & Egypt one of the greatest country worldwide.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Visit was just a day but memory is forever.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I had a whole day layover in cairo. and before leaving for the journey. I was wondering whether just a day would be enough ?? wont it be tiring ? Buy I believed something is always better than nothing. I emailed these guys and they replied promptly answered all my queries. Hamed, Hares Team member picked me up on the time. And in his company , I felt like home.. and then I met Hares just one thing about him ..a good guide.. makes your journey more memorable. Apart from history lots of laugh exchanged and with time I lost the feeling of traveler, I felt as if I am in visit to my friends place. I hope next time Hares gonna treat me as a friend and wont charge me anything. :D :-) ;-)
Pyramids, Museum, Citadel, Evening in the nile river, Shopping, my personal wish for street cafe's and local cuisine(hares is passionate foodie too) all settled in a day.
Strongly Recommended, If you want to get more from your time.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ravi C

Wakefield, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Stunning!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

If you get a chance to go and see the Pyramids, then go. You will not be disappointed. They are absolutely stunning, lots of history to absorb. The Museum is a wow, lots to see but in a short time unfortunately. There is a cafe there, and we then went onto further sights. Had my birth sign done in parchment and bought also some gold jewellery which I still have. Security was good (police on camels) sounds funny but they kept all the begging sellers away.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Red46_13
Torrance, CA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Cairo Layover Tour!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I had a layover such that I spent the night and had all day to tour. My guide, Mohamad picked me up promptly at 10am. I had asked not to go anywhere near the policital unrest and they kept me very safe. He is both an archeologist and religious scholar and since I am a scholar we had some very lively discussions. I learned a lot about Ramadan (which was happening during my visit). Giza is a great place to visit -- just don't be surprised at how close to it the city has grown. I went inside the queen's pyramid and I toured the solar boat. They have a lot of antiquities in that area. I learned about the pyramids. Like others have mentioned I was surprised that they sphynx is a gaurd of the pyramid and not near as big as I anticipated.

The camel ride was a great time. I had the whole place almost totally to myself due to people being warned off of visiting. So, when we got a bit out of eyesight the camel guy asked if I wanted to go fast and got on the camel with me and we took off at a merry trot for a bit. So much fun.

We went to the papyrus place in Cairo and I got trained in making papyrus paper. Didn't realize the plants in my front yard are the source of papyrus. grins. I got told the story of the judgement day painting and the story of the calendar. Fell in love with the calendar one. Ended up with 3 paintings to add to my collection. Do haggle.... a lot.

Yes, the people are hungry, yes they will do their best to get you to spend money. My guide told me not to make eye contact or speak and that worked most times.

I can highly recommend this company and my guide!
My camera was broken so they took photos and put them on my facebook page for me

Visited July 2013
Guangzhou, China
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I`d like to say thank you for all of the " Egypt Tour Guide "team for every effort dispensed to make our trip something very special!
In particular, I`d like to thank warmly Hares who makes the difference. As we say : this is the guy!!
We had a chance to visit Cairo & Alexandria day tours.
The overall tour was just spectacular. There was much more comfort than expected.
Hares , our tour guide filled us to the brim with the Egyptian history which we really enjoyed . we are speechless !!!.
Nice coordination, Excellent team work , would love to recommend you guys to people back home.
Special mention and appreciation of Hares for excellent arrangements and excellent guiding.

Visited March 2013
Arenys de Mar, Catalonia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great guide for a most amazing visit”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Hares is not only a guide, but a great Egiptian historian: he takes you through this amazing country's history, from the ancient Egiptian to contemporary events, with a unique politeness, a sense of what may be interesting or not for the tourist. He takes care of visitors, making them feel safe and always having a response (with exact years and days included!) for every question. Definetly a great option for a visit to the Pyramids but also for any tour around this beautiful country.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Isabel432
Haress E, Manager at Touch Egypt - Guided Private Day Tour, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Dear Isabel,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts about my service on Tripadvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving my future services to my guests.

I do hope that I will have the opportunity once again to welcome you in the very near future to show you more of Egypt beauty.

Regards