“My favorite tour provider.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Two Ways Travel

Two Ways Travel
Ranked #28 of 90 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Goals:1. Recognize that you are not just a number to us and our goal is not just to provide services to you, but to give you the best possible experience!2. We are a moderate-sized family owning and managing this travel business to provide Visitors to Egypt affordable & personalized holidays. 3. Our business philosophy: Remain professional but never commercial or impersonal - keep safety & customer service a top priority. 4. If you are considering Egypt for your next holiday destination, don't forget the most important part of your holiday - customer service!5. Most people want to check out a business before they decide who to book their trip, especially when traveling in a foreign destination.6. We're extremely proud of our modest-sized business and would like to take this opportunity to give you with a little background on us if you're considering Egypt for your next holiday destination. If you’re still undecided, please visit our customer comments page and read what other customers say about our business and services.7. Our goal is to provide our customers with some of the best traveling opportunities in Egypt. Safety and customer service is top priority!
Wellington, New Zealand
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“My favorite tour provider.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

I have used Two Ways Travel to organize my custom itinerary twice. They have always been responsive to my questions during the setup process. Once I arrived in Egypt, everything I had arranged was supplied plus some! The guides and drivers they supply are topnotch and when we have requested some small changes, they were able to accommodate without any problems. I will continue to use them for the trips that I organize and can highly recommend them.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank Thutmose
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Hello My Dear James Many Thanks for your review and i'm highly appreciated and be sure we will do our best to our Guest to be the Best Company give best Services ..... Happy New Year and Wishing you Do any thing you Dreaming in 2013 .... :)

Cheers
==================

Aviles, Spain
189 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“All was perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

Two ways travel was the perfect choice to visit Abu Simbel, cheap, very comfortable and professional.

HECTOR MACIA. Spain.

6 Thank HectorM
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 5 January 2013
Hello Dear HECTOR Many Thanks for your Review and Your Feedback i will appreciated for that and i will do my best to be at the best for my Guest Looking foward to See you again in My Country Egypt in the Near future by the way wising you Happy New Year and do every thing you Dreaming in 2013

Cheers and Keep in Touch
==============
Stockton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Two Ways Travel-The best I could ever ask for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

Two Ways Travel had a big job in succeeding my tour plans I had made for Egypt. I would meet them in Cairo and then travel throughout all of the pyramids, all of the Western Desert, Siwa and many other cites. We would go to Alexandria, and then to Luxor. We were pushed for time, because you had to catch the sites at certain times, or they would be closed. Two Ways Travel acheived all my tour plans, meal plans, hotel stay...and they were the most professional, greatest people I could ask to go on this tour trip with me. The places that were chosen for my hotel stay were excellent, the staff was the best...and even though I traveled through the roughest times of political uproar.....I never experienced anything in a bad way. The people were nice and always treated me with great respect. I felt safe at all times, and there was no problems with the whole trip....thanks to Two WAys Travel....

Visited May 2012
6 Thank mitrahina
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 5 January 2013
Hello Dear Khemya MitRahina Many Thanks for your Review and Your Feedback i will appreciated for that and i will do my best to be at the best for my Guest Looking forward to See you again in My Country Egypt in the Near future by the way wising you Happy New Year and do every thing you Dreaming in 2013

Cheers and Keep in Touch
==============
Prague, Czech Republic
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Trips with no problems”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

Two Way Travel arranged a trip for me from Luxor to Abu Simble. It was a worry free experience. They picked me up in Luxor, we drove to Aswan where I spent the night. The next day we joined the convoy to Abu Simble with a guide and driver. Returned to Aswan where I met the first driver. Two Way Travel took care of everything. I never had one minute of worry on the whole journey. These people are professionals. That makes traveling much easier.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Marshall J
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Hello My Dear Marshall Many Thanks for your review i'm appreciated and enjoy your time in Egypt " Luxor" Right Now and be Sure you are Welcoming for any Time ... Happy New Year and Wishing you do all you Dreaming in 2013 .... :)

Cheers and Take Care
================
Juba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“6 Nights trip to different cities in Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

I had a week plan to visit Egypt, however, I was confused to select a package that helps me and also suites the timing that I will be in Egypt. It was such nice visit and many thanks to Mr. Gohar and his team.

All the arrangements were professionally arranged. I fully recommend Two Ways Travel to the visitors to Egypt.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Pervaiz Ahmad T
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Hello My Dear Pervaiz Many Thanks for your review i'm honor to serving you Through Our Company to give you our Best Services to be continue with Our Company in the future to come and enjoy with Our Country Egypt Through Two Ways Travel and Be Sure we will do our Best for your Or any One Come and Choice Our Company to handled the Trip we will do our best Effort to be Best Travel Agency in Egypt God Welling .............. :)

Cheers and Take Care