“Another wonderful trip with Two Ways Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Two Ways Travel

Two Ways Travel
Ranked #28 of 89 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Goals:1. Recognize that you are not just a number to us and our goal is not just to provide services to you, but to give you the best possible experience!2. We are a moderate-sized family owning and managing this travel business to provide Visitors to Egypt affordable & personalized holidays. 3. Our business philosophy: Remain professional but never commercial or impersonal - keep safety & customer service a top priority. 4. If you are considering Egypt for your next holiday destination, don't forget the most important part of your holiday - customer service!5. Most people want to check out a business before they decide who to book their trip, especially when traveling in a foreign destination.6. We're extremely proud of our modest-sized business and would like to take this opportunity to give you with a little background on us if you're considering Egypt for your next holiday destination. If you’re still undecided, please visit our customer comments page and read what other customers say about our business and services.7. Our goal is to provide our customers with some of the best traveling opportunities in Egypt. Safety and customer service is top priority!
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Another wonderful trip with Two Ways Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

I had such a great trip with Two ways Travel in 2012 that I wanted my husband to share my experience. So, I returned to Egypt in March 2013 on another custom itinerary. Once again everything was beautifully organised, including a day trip to Abu Simbel where we had plenty of time to explore the area. Mahmoud and his team provided excellent service and met all our expectations. I highly recommend Two Ways Travel to everyone wishing to visit Egypt, especially if you require expert advice to create your own itinerary.

1 Thank Helen C
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Hello Dear Helen Carter and Dear Gerry That is Nice hear Mr, Gerry Enjoyable for our Services and The Trip to My Country Egypt Especially after our Revaluation happened in 2011 but after he come and see every thing in Fact i'm sure he will come again in the Near Future and I'm Sure One Day everything will return to better in the Near future and Egypt again is the Biggest Country for Our Ancient History and Safety... two ways travel welcoming you and Mr Gerry at any Time ......

Take Care and Keep In Touch :)
=====================

Wellington, New Zealand
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Return trip with Two Ways Travel was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Once again, Two Ways Travel came through with everything I needed for my specialized itinerary. This was all for a very reasonable price as well. We never had any surprises and all of the supplied services were exactly what I wanted. I look forward to bringing another group to Egypt soon and I will definitely be using Two Ways Travel to handle the arrangements.

1 Thank Thutmose
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Hello Dear James and you are always welcome to your Second Home "Egypt" and be sure with every time Come you will get our Better Services as well.

My Wishes to you and your Beautiful Country....:)
Cheers
=====================
Khartoum, Sudan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Experience- Escape to Egypt by 2 Way Travel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have visited Egypt with one of my frnd late march 2013.Mr Gohar planned my itinerary after a deliberate consultation over email. He put up a good show and attach well hearted cordial guide with us. It was excellent . we enjoyed the 4 days tour less few aspects regarding the room facilities. In Cairo it was satisfactory but in Alexandria some how........ The guide and the driver was excellent. They tried their level best. We are thankful to them as well as the manager.It was a remarkable experience to be with the history of 5000 BC.

1 Thank 0922340380
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 7 April 2013
Hello Brother sarfaraz Ahmed Many thanks for your Review and your beautiful words you said and i'm highly appreciated for that and be sure we usually do the Best for our Best Guest and next Time Should to stay More Days In Egypt because the 06 Days Not Enough for Egypt... many Thanks again Brother and you are Welcome at any time...... :)

Cheers and Take Care
====================
Khartoum, Sudan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Friends recommended Two Ways Travel to us - and we are so glad we used them. Mahmoud was brilliantly helpful in planning the trip - and fast and efficient - he replied to my first email instantly and had sent me a proposed itinerary and budget within a couple of hours. But it was his wonderful staff who really made our trip. The guides were superb. Tarek met us at Cairo airport and looked after us as if we were family. On the way back to the airport, when we realised we'd left our passports at the hotel, he sorted everything, staying with us until the taxi arrived with them an hour later, checking us in and seeing we boarded our flight safely. Our guide around the pyramids, Nouhir was also a gem. She was well informed, great company and flexible. So when we wanted to meet up with a friend she changed plans to make sure we could.

We had a fabulous few days in Egypt thanks to Two Ways Travel - I would absolutely recommend - and we'd certainly use them again.

1 Thank H M
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 4 April 2013
Hello Harriet Martin Many Thanks for your Review again and you are welcoming at any Time in my Country Egypt and be sure we will do our Best for our Guest and our First Mission is Make Our Guest Return home Smiley hope One Day see you again in the near Future

Take Care and Keep In Touch
=================
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Sweet Experience with Two Ways Travel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

i visited Egypt alongwith my wife in Dec. For the local bookings, Mahmoud (Two Ways Travel) was recommended by a friend of mine who had been there earlier in the year. With his help, the tour was well arranged and was smooth and memorable. Itinerary was well planned and guides/drivers were clearly instructed. Hotels and cruise were good.

Only one thing could have been better, and that is "tips". i would strongly suggest to negotiate a lumpsum tip figure at time of finalization of itinerary itself, so that you dont have to shell it out at every outing. Guides and Tips are indispensable in Egypt, and so if this is settled upfront, the botheration would be lot less and you will be able to enjoy more.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank agarwallvivek
waysegypt, Manager at Two Ways Travel, responded to this review, 23 March 2013
Hello Dear vivek agrawal many thanks for your Kindly review and i'm highly appreciated for that and regarding the Point Off "Tips" i always don't Included the tips in the total offer i usually make it for our guest when you feel you satisfied from our Driver Tour guides ...etc you can do it if not as you wish we didn't obliged any one to do it any brother many thanks again for the review and hope see you again in the near future my warm regards to you and your Family

Cheers and Take Care