“Awesome tour guide!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Egypt Pyramids Tours - Private Day Tours

Egypt Pyramids Tours - Private Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 89 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: Egyptpyramidstours is a travel agency in Egypt run by Egyptians presenting the best facilities could present to a guest through the high quality of western services with the best price. We offer a various selections of day tours and trips in all Egypt. We believe you have worked hard and dreamed of visiting Egypt so we will make your dream a reality and make sure you get the best experience.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

At first, I was hesitant to go to Egypt because of everything that's going on and because of what the media was putting on the news. When we arrived at the airport, Marcous, our tour guide was waiting for us. He was very accommodating and he put my mind at ease. I was worried over nothing.
As long as you have a person with you that knows the city, you will be safe and fine.
The tour was phenomenal. I would do it again in a heart beat. Marcous was really great on making sure that we are getting the fair price on everything (example: camel rides and souvenirs). He is all about making us happy and comfortable. He is very knowledgeable. We learned a lot in our 1 day tour!. I would recommend that everyone that goes to Egypt book a tour on this company and look for Marcous or his friend Mohamed. I would love to go back to Egypt again someday :)

Tips for everyone: Bring a lot of cash, preferably Egyptian pounds, a lot of places in Egypt do not accept credit cards such as fee for the pyramids, museum, camel rides, souvenirs ,etc..
Also, when you arrived, you have to buy a visa for $25 per person.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Blahnik2001
egyptpyramidstours, Owner at Egypt Pyramids Tours - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, 28 April 2015
Thank you very much indeed for your wonderful review, Really we were more than happy to welcoming you in our beautiful country Egypt and We wish to welcoming any of your relatives and friends who are interested in our country, We will assure them such a wonderful time and unforgettable experience. All the very best Egypt pyramids tours owner.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Egypt pyramid private tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Firstly i would like to mention my tour guide Marcous, having a tour guide that is reliable and has an excellent knowledge of Egypt is important, my children and i were taken to see the great pyramids which was amazing, we done the complete tour pyramids and museum which i highly recommend, Egypt is more than what i expected, as a female traveling with my two daughters 10 and 12 years old i never felt unsafe, Marcous is very patient and excellent with children, the whole experience has been more than what we imagined, i will certainly come back and see the valley of the kings, i am so happy to have found this tour company.

Carol

1 Thank Carol H
Baku, Azerbaijan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour, Great guide...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We decided to have our honeymoon in Egypt, but in Hurgada.
During our stay there, my husband made a great gift for me "Tour to Cairo, to GREAT PYRAMIDS"
I am an art historian, it was one of my dreams to visit Pyramids and my husbund made my dream come true)))
In spite of, our flight was delayed, our guide Marcous was at the airport waiting for as and ready to show as all beautiful sightseeings in Cairo.
He was highly knowledgeable about history, places and also very good photogropher))
Thanks to him, we also visited carpet factory, got information and saw with our own eyes how papyrus is made. Then we had a great lunch in countryside. It was the best lunch we had had in Egypt, dishes were so good and so local. We tasted hibiscus and sugar cane juice, first time in our life and had a relaxing tour on Nile.
We are very grateful to Marcous for this tour, for his patience.

1 Thank Turana A
North Carolina
“Excellent Indeed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our trip to Egypt was fabulous thanks to our tour guide Marcous with Egypt Pyramids Tours. He was waiting for us at the airport and delivered us to our hotel comfortably. They were always on time picking us up from our hotel each day and he was extremely knowledgeable of the history of Egypt. Marcous made excellent suggestions on where to go, what to do, and see since our trip was only for a couple of days. I felt safe at all times and our driver Uncle Saeed was just the sweetest, coolest "uncle" ever getting us safely to each destination, with a smile. I appreciated the wonderful hospitality and refreshments as we traveled to each site. It was breathtaking to see the Pyramids with my own eyes. I'm still in awe when I look at the pictures I took. The Museum was awesome and one of the best I've visited ever. I will definitely be recommending Egypt Pyramid Tours to all of my traveling friends. I have great memories that will last a lifetime. Email them!

1 Thank TirahGA
Wellington, New Zealand
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“The only way to see The great Pyramids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Since the revolution, there are less tourists, and less money to go round Be warned. There are some very persistent people needing an income who congregate where tourists are. Get a good, reliable and helpful guide, as I did, and you will have a fabulous experience A good guide will make excellent suggestions to enhance your trip, look after your stuff while you explore, purchase all your entry tickets, patiently wait while you have your own pyramid experience, get you through the traffic, interpret for you, share their vast knowledge of Egyptian history, as applied to what you are seeing, be good company and tailor their advice to fit your level of interest. They will certainly make sure you have the best possible experience and protect you from unpleasantness. My guides did all of this and more. I did not expect to be treated to fresh sugarcane juice, and appreciated the opportunity to purchase fresh local dates, after showing interest. They knew the best bathroom stop places. I felt 100% safe at all times, and I am sure my guides from Egypt Pyramids Tours played a very big part in that. I highly recommend their services. This truly was a trip I will remember for my lifetime.

1 Thank H4riata