I could accept old furnitures, but not dirt!! Pieces of chips on the floor and the couch, brown water in the shower, rusted bathroom, remains of rice over the napkins, waiters touching bread with their hands on the buffet.
It was a terrible experience and if you can avoid that place, please do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cataract Pyramids Resort has a unique location, beautiful panorama of the great Pyramids, surrounded with farms and green grace peaceful. Superbly located within peaceful, quiet and pollution free farmland. The resort has been built with a low-rise building spreading over almost 11 hectares of the landscaped gardens; keeping with the local architecture and landscape with a promenade boarded by enormous hundred year old palms that connect the two extremes of the complex, and unfolds more than 20 garden acres. The resort, Applying 4 star standard hotel, is located on the road to Sakkara towards the oldest made structure - The step Pyramids of Sakkara. The Great Pyramids of Giza are a 10-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Cataract Pyramids Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cataract Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Hotel Cataract Pyramids
- Cataract Pyramid Resort
- Cataract Pyramids Resort Egypt/Giza