“Safe, clean, comfortable”

Soluxe Cairo Hotel
Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in Giza
“Safe, clean, comfortable”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This is an interesting Chinese-themed hotel in Giza. It was newly renovated in 2011, just before tourism took a downturn so not many know of it. Rooms are modern, clean, spacious with balcony. There is a safe, refrigerator, flatscreen tv, and A/C in each unit...plus a water heater which comes in handy so you can prepare your own drinking water. Internet access was without issue.

Everyone is friendly, from the manager on down to the bellhop. They were expecting me, knew me by name, and never even had to ask for my room number during the rest of my stay. Has all the services you would need from a resort (currency exchange, convenience store, business center, gym, pool, restaurant, bar, taxis, tours, etc). I particularly liked it because it's set back from the main road (quiet) in a neighborhood (safe, always people around). The other main hotels in the area are right on the major thoroughfare, which is chaotic and noisy at all hours. You can still enjoy the pyramid-view restaurant at another hotel without the hassle of being kept up all night...plus it's significantly cheaper. I could walk to the pyramids, Felfela, and all the shopping/restaurants in Giza without any concern...but taxi is readily available if needed.

Room Tip: My tip would be to get the breakfast included because it's an amazing deal and cheaper that way...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank kputchak

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Good service, nice in general and very very polite.
Rooms are very very big. They have minibar but when we stayed it was empty. The swimming pool is cool and cleaned. About the food, we only did breakfast and it was very rare, it was not occidental one, we supposed it was chinesse. Anyway fried eggs and hommelets were available and bread butter and jam too. Cooffe and tea and juice, so we did not starve.
Good hotel in general terms

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Justocarras
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. I also stayed at another hotel in Cairo and found Soluxe Cairo Hotel to be alot better. I love the fact that there was wifi at the hotel that I could use from the comfort of my room!! I found the rooms to be of a huge size. The breakfast was yummy. I found the staff to be helpful with organising places and things for me to do. They also made sure I was safe which was great being a female.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo