We just spent 4 nights at the Pyramids property and really enjoyed ourselves. Check in was smooth and the staff was friendly and very professional.We thought the hotel had a nice layout and enjoyed our clean and spacious room with 4 english channels and small fridge. Cleaning crew was excellent and room was in beautiful condition everyday when we got back from a full day of sightseeing. We used the laundry service and service was great and not very costly.
We really enjoyed our daily breakfast which was included with our room and staff were very friendly and attentive.Ate dinner at the bar twice and had dinner at the Thai restaurant 1 night and food overall was good and prices were reasonable.The bar tender at the resort was very professional and always had an interesting story to tell us about Egypt.
We enjoyed our stay at this property and would not hesitate to stay to recommend this property to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Movenpick Resort. The hotel is the perfect starting point for sightseeing, relaxation and business meetings alike. With elegantly appointed rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. Both the Garden wing and the newly opened Pyramids wing are offering guests a contemporary, convenient and comfortable experience. Just 35 kilometer from downtown and 51 kilometers from Cairo airport and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cairo Pyramids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Cairo Pyramids Hotel Egypt/Giza