“I highly recommend !”

US$25.00*
Pharaonic Village Guided Half Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #13 of 82 things to do in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: the pharaohs cruising restaurants Imagine going to a place a few miles from the center of Cairo, Egypt. Where Egypt's entire history and art comes alive! Such a place exists in the Pharaonic Boat, on Jacob Island in the Nile.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This one gives you a really good simulation of the Pharaohs' era.
Don't eat there coz food is terrible, have your camera, sometimes you might get bored so I suggest that you take ipod or whatever you can have good playlist on and grab some drinks before entering .. Go with friends...
Early in the morning is cool 9:00 am would be good :)
Enjoy

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I didn't have a clue what to expect when I entered the Pharaonic Village, I figured it would be a load of little museums; how wrong was I?! You start by getting on a boat which rides down the Nile, there's a recording to listen to (different boats have different languages), and there are actors acting out scenes from Ancient Egypt (farming, papyrus paper making etc). At the end of the boat ride you're greeted by a guide who takes you around the rest of the village. There are cafes & gift shops and I highly recommend the studio where you can dress up as kings, queens, princes & princesses & have a photo taken.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Ihave been visiting the place already 3 times and i enjoyed it.If you have just a short time to spend in Cairo, it can be a good place to visit. Everything is fake, but still, the place is giving you something special located in a huge, nice garden The program started with a boat trip on the Nile, with explanation about the ancient life of Egypt, from the speakers. This part I liked the most. Several museums show the replicas, like the one with the tomb of Tuttankamon.

1  Thank Zsofi H
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review and I have just left the village. Every comment is still fresh and I have managed to capture some photos as an evidence. First of all, the village idea is really SUPER, and I have felt how the owner has rely put a lot of appreciated effort in to it but the STAFF is in la la land!!!!!! The staff that is imitating the roles of ancient egyptians is doing a GREAT job, hats off to them. But, the tour guide was a girl that was too sleepy and caused us a problem of missing another important appointment as she told us that we had a 10 min break and disappeared for an hour! We didn't have the opportunity to finish our tour as we had to go.... Second point, the main restaurant where we were supposed to have lunch was TERRIBLE!! The waiters were sitting chatting leaving all the empty dirty dishes of previous guests as is without moving them to the kitchen, which was annoying. Table cloth not ironed with stains all over them.

However, I cannot deny the fact that we have enjoyed every second there and we have bought very nice souvenirs. Staff was soo polite but need SERIOUS supervision....

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very good experience for few hours where you can sense and taste the life in ancient Egypt. Enjoyed more the museums and the boat ride.

2  Thank SetiTheFirst