“Spa Sensation!”

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Like most women in Egypt I wear heels most of the week, I'm in a rush most of the day and come to the sudden realization that 24 hours are simply not enough. With all this comes the simple result of your typical back pain and lack of sleep...Until I tried out the Spa at Four Seasons First Residence where they have this promotion called "Early Bird" where u get 50% off any massage treatment!!!A Swedish massage basically gave me the exact boost required in order to be back on track. Therapist Pi was more than amazing as she understood exactly what I needed after explaining to her my current lifestyle. I have to say "Obsession" is the perfect word to use after trying this spa out!
Thank you for a great experience!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
MahmoudElKeiy, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Eltonnys,

I am delighted to hear your back pain and restlessness was taken care of after your Swedish massage. Thank you for such a great review, your advice, I am sure will resonate with future guests, I will be sure to pass on your comments to Pi, I am sure your praises will be very much appreciated by our Spa team. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us,
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

It was absolutely lovely the staff is very friendly and specially with kids...the food is exquisite and the facilities are 5stars+the pool is great and the gym/SPA was very clean and appts were available upon request. They have a play room for kids that is also very entertaining we really enjoyed it all as a family...

Room Tip: highfloors are less noisy
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RShimabuku, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear RFouda,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad that you and your entire family enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the Kids Suite, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We truly enjoyed having you and the family with us please let us know when you would like to visit again as we are anticipating your return, . Thank you again for rating us and sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I loved staying at four seasons hotels in Cairo and in Bali, and would love to stay in it in many other countries please send me offers and keep me always updated as I have a special occasion soon and I'm thinking of staying at four seasons Cairo soon for a couple of days with my family. Thank you keep me posted and waiting for your reply

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Yasmin,

Thanks We are glad to have you a part of the Four Seasons family, and would love to send you all our updates and offers to spend many more happy memories with us. Please send your contact information details to shorouk.zeidan@fourseasons.com we will make sure to add your contacts.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence in the best one among the Four Seasons chain in Egypt and outside.
Best Service, Helpfull and freindly staff, High Privacy of the hotel as reception is above the conference rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ghoneimy,

Your positive review is very much appreciated, I will be sure to rely your comments to the team,
We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and would love to welcome you back very soon.

Mahmoud Elkeiy

Reviewed 7 February 2014

We stayed here twice while going into and out of Luxor. First time was only 1 night and the room was spacious and clean as is the whole hotel. Second time hotel upgraded us to a suite which was even better. WOW!
Staff remembered us from only that 1 night. Habib told Security we had been there just days ago so what he was looking at was my husbands notebook which he had looked at prior. Ah yes, he said, I do remember. We felt very safe here as Security was quite strict. The 3 story Mall attached is beautiful and its Café is quite good so you don't need to go out on the street at night. The personal attention we received from the Room Service staff was extraordinary and very much appreciated.

Room Tip: Ask for a Nile view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank frankpo1946
RShimabuku, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Frankpo1946,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest and detailed feedback.
The satisfaction of our guests always has highest priority, I am pleased to hear you felt safe and mentioned that our Security Team is alert. The safety and security of our guests is the utmost importance to us. I am glad to hear that you also enjoyed the service from our Room Service Team and I will be sure to pass on your comments to both our teams. I hope your Luxor trip was everything you expected and more. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

The hotel was great. Room had all necessary amenities. All set to your comfort. Wonderful view. Excellent personalized service. staff remember your preferences and are attentive to all your needs. I think this is the most important feature.

Room Tip: You have a choice of either Nile view or garden view. I would recommend the Nile view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank DWafa

Dear Dwafa,

Thank you for your kind review, we truly appreciate every bit of feedback from our guests.
It is great to hear the team got your preferences right and were attentive to your needs during your stay, as that is our most important aspect in high quality service, We are glad you took the time to review us and I am sure our future guests will take your suggested Nile View recommendation into consideration,
We welcome you back soon. (in your Nile View room of course)

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2014

THe Four Seasons Giza is a great hotel. I always stay here when in Cairo. Room X04 and X10 are the best if you can get them. They're are amazingly spacious. THe staff treat you as if they are your own personal staff and nothing is an inconvenience for them. The hotel is immaculately clean and the restuarant very good. However, I am disappointed that they changed the main restaurant from a nightly changing menu to an Italian restaurant. Too bad, as they had the most amazing seafood.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mahcb42
RShimabuku, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Mahcb42,

I was happy to read your lovely review following your stay with us in Cairo this month. The entire team is delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and we all hope to welcome you back in the future. As for STRADA the new Italian restaurant, we have a large seafood selection on the Friday Brunch so hope you are able to sample it and tell us what you think when you are next visiting the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Warmest wishes,
Randy Shimabuku

Also consider these accommodations in or near Giza
Mena House Hotel
Pyramids View Inn
#1 of 42 in Giza
Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah
Barcelo Cairo Pyramids

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence? Share your experiences!