“GUARDIAN IS THE BEST!!”
Review of Guardian Travel

Guardian Travel
Ranked #29 of 102 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever dreamt of visiting Egypt? For most travelers visiting Egypt is a dream and a once of a life time journey. Travel with us and experience our world class service, magnificent sites, top quality hotels, the Egyptian culture, and all the excitement. Our tours are customized to meet all your needs, desires, and special interests. Our commitment to excellence is to provide an unforgettable
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Egypt for my birthday, and the trip was booked through Guardian Travel. They handled EVERYTHING, and my trip went so very smoothly. I could not have imagined visiting Egypt in any other way. Everything was planned down to the tiniest detail -- all I had to do was just show up -- the tours, the hotels, the ground transportation (and in-country transportation as we flew from Cairo to Luxor), the meals, the shopping excursions, and I had the best experience in such a beautiful and breathtaking country so rich in history and culture! Mohammed and his family (we loved his mother!) were so kind and courteous and friendly and attentive. I strongly suggest that you book your Egypt experience with them! I plan to go back so I can visit Alexandria so I would definitely use them again!

Thank Jacquelyn Andre... B
in 7 reviews
"culture"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you're looking to experience Egypt to the fullest I highly recommend Guardian Travel. They go above and beyond the average travel agency to ensure an enjoyable and enlightening experience all within a warm and friendly family atmosphere. With Guardian Travel there is no doubt that your journey will be safe, secure, and spiritually sound!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I traveled to Egypt for the first time with Guardian Travel. Everything about the trip went so smoothly.This family-owned business has decades of experience and are well-respected and well-connected throughout the country. They handle all of the details so you can have the trip of a lifetime. Mohammed and his professional tour guides are the best. I would travel with them again, no question.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I traveled throughout Egypt with Mohammed and his team back in October 2011 on a spiritual adventure with Little Grandmother. It was without doubt one of the best experiences of my life. Fantastic time, fantastic people. We all still keep in touch with one another. I had originally booked for April of that year but due to the political unrest postponed until the October. Mohammed and his team looked after every detail, nothing was too much trouble. If I was to go back to Egypt today, I simply would not go unless it was with Guardian Travel. Mohammed is a gentle, respectful man with mountains of knowledge and integrity. I just can't speak highly enough of him. At no time did I feel unsafe, these people know what they are doing.

Thank yeskazza .
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Mohammed and his family make you feel like family and they will always have a special place in our hearts. They leave no stone unturned for your comfort, protection and educational adventure. It was interesting to see the government and military authorities working with them to allow us entry into the country and exhibits. I think having an Egyptian company was a great advantage. Also, Guardian Travel seemed to have privileges that other tourists clearly did not receive. For example, when others were standing above the mote on the outside of the Great Sphinx to view it, Guardian Travel had clearance for us to experience this great ancient monument within the mote, touching and having direct contact with the Sphinx. In addition, the chosen places for exploration were varied and important in ancient Egypt’s history. They employ tour guides who are educated Egyptologists who provided information that I haven’t found in textbooks. The memories of this trip will be with us always! We highly recommend Guardian Travel and give them 5 stars. They are the chosen company for groups who want to experience Egypt. We will travel with them again! The McNabbs in Ann Arbor MI

1  Thank Cynthia M