Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
US$45
eDreamsUS$71
Trip.comUS$49
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Suitable for families good location in front of Nile river it's rate is overpricing ........
Online booking rate 55$( totally for one night with all tax and breakfast) but in real its rate ( one night with tax and breakfast is 45$) that's if you book the hotel by Egyptian agent.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KhalidA3463
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We made reservations and they completely ignored our attempts to contact them by phone, email, and their website. Eventually we gave up and stayed elsewhere. Do what we did- stay elsewhere. There are many other hotels in that vicinity.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
9  Thank Simon J
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I rarely leave negative feedback. It's an old ran down hotel that needs a lot of cleaning. The carpet floor inside the room is dusty, moldy, and cigarette ashes everywhere. I had to wear my boots in the room because the no slippers were provided. No complimentary water inside the room either. The bathroom was equally dirty and even pubic hairs were on the toilet seat. Might not have been cleaned after the last guest. I thought this was only my room but my friends' rooms were equally dirty as well.

And they call themselves 4 stars hotel. I know that I get what I pay for in most cases but I didn't get what I paid for in this hotel. So we checked out of the hotel after one night even though we paid for several nights in advance.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank T5015DFel
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I reserved the hote from one of major hotel reservation websites, they send me the confrontation with the total amount that i have to pay in the front desk without adding taxes but it was explained (1%,12% and 13% ) ,,, but that was not what the hotel asked for, the asked for almost twice the amount in the confirmation, and they weren't able to explain to me why. the only thing they say (this is taxes).

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank Murad I
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms are moderate but the bathroom needs more attention.Also it needs to sound proof windows or balcony.
Front office employees ( night shift ) shows no respect and help to guests.
Breakfast is the worst i have ever seen.
The place is so noisy at night , it requies an owl in order to adapt at it.

Date of stay: August 2016