Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$102
Booking.comUS$106
PricelineUS$112
eDreamsUS$106
TravelocityUS$102
Orbitz.comUS$102
All reviews the river pool area train station west bank corniche nile cairo terrace boat temple
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Our party of four arrived at the hotel in the early evening after a challenging train journey.
Although I had all the paperwork "Travel Republic" had failed to confirm our reservation with the hotel or pay them. The hotel had no note of our booking at all.
The receptionist went to find the manager, who came very promptly and confirmed that they had no note of the reservation. However, Mr Hany said that the hotel could accommodate us and we could have rooms quickly. He suggested that we contact the booking agent and try to find a solution. Mr Hany and the receptionist managed to calm us and quickly showed us to some rooms. The rooms are dated, but clean and comfortable, with plenty piping hot water! Exactly what we needed.
I managed to phone "Travel Republic" and they assured me I had indeed booked and paid for 2 rooms but could offer no reason for their failure to contact the hotel. After an email and further phone call, the hotel confirmed that they had finally heard from the booking agent but there was no sign of a payment from them. Again the receptionist said not to worry and with a lovely very smile wished us a good night.
Breakfast brought confirmation that all was settled.
The staff could not have been more helpful, patient and reassuring.
The breakfast was good and the location excellent.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank fjad
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Dear travelers
Went here despite previous neg reviews because it is on the Nile. Here's what I got. Arrived sunset to room tired from journey .
Noticed dirty floor but crashed for night. On waking real surprise to see how bad room condition was. Bugs, dirt, worst yet someone's pubes in sheets. WAH!!
Straight talk with manager and made a list for him to check out. He personally investigated and made the room habitable. Kudos to Mr. Hanni for doing his best... and yet, for all the foo the only thing offered to repay the blow was a free dinner (which I declined) and got that price of a discount on room.
Now I ask you, usually a good hotel would comp a room for such offense, but seems upper management which remained invisible could not have such honor.
I stayed only because room was paid for in advance . So if you go book on Booking.com so you can back out if needed.
Also they have a habit of trying to give you a room that you did not want i.e. Single when booked a double. AND after that first room change got taken to double and upon entering strong smell of sewage so rejected it. Then third try is what I got above.
So beware.
On positive side good breakfast included.
And note wifi only in lobby. Another positive they have a great travel guide Abdo Ahmed that can really make it happen. Very pro and a good man!!!
Don't miss Nubia!!!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gurusdakini
Reviewed 14 April 2017

although it is a small hotel but it is lovely, since the first minute you feel the warm welcome from their friendly staff, quick check in and go to their nice rooms, mine was directly on the swimming pool .. and the magnificent Nile river, the view of the Nile with boats and the west bank is breathtaking .. day and night. The very rich breakfast with varieties of food staff and pastries gives extra credit to this hotel, also very active housekeeping staff are doing their job perfectly, I can still remember one of them made a very nice bunch of flowers for my mum and aunt before we were leaving. Another very important advantage of this hotel is its very central location, just in the heart of Aswan city that helps you go everywhere you want easily. I definitely recommend this hotel and for sure would like to go there again

Room tip: rooms facing the Nile are breathtaking
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I think the best part of the hotel is the staff. I arrived quite disgruntled having had an awful experience with egypt air. The manager was very welcoming and sympathetic. Unlike a lot of places in Egypt the staff do not press tour packages on you. It was quite refreshing. We were travelling early the next day and the staff prepared complimentary breakfast boxes which were great. A lot of food. And good food. The hotel is located right by the nile. We had a great view of the nile. They upgraded our rooms without us asking to one with a view of the nile. The rooms were comfortable and big. The bathroom was great. The hotel made our experience in Aswan great.

Room tip: Rooms with a view of the Nile are the best
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The badlest and the ugly welcome that i had every in my life
I never ever see resection man like this stupid man i meet before in my life
He is stupid and not respectful man in all aswan ,,, and the most man i hate aswan because of him
And what happen with me all the people have to know it
We enter the hotel at 7 morning after long travel with train ,,, and when we enter the hotel was great because the view and the interior design and decoration was amazing
And we ask about 2 room
And the man give us price """""very high """
For the not Egyptian 80$ without any thing ,,, not all inclusive,,,,
For Egyptian 880 Egyptian pound....
and for us we think that he saw us like stupid when he say this price,,,,
But we say it oki because we was tired a lot from the travel of train ,,, """ but he didn't appreciate this """ after he say that there is no room in the hotel till 12 afternoon
After we saw in the Booking.com that there a lot of room empty,, and we call the hotel and we ask to speak with the same man in the reception,,, and after we ask that we saw many rooms empty,,,, and why he lie to us ,,, plus the crazy price he give us ,,, he answer is with baaaad bad bad way ,,, that make us shocked from his answer,,,,, and he say that " (((((we was have a lot of room but i didnt wont to give you and also i give this price for you to make you leave from the hotel ,,, """))))
And for how much he have close mind and for how much he is not respectful,,, he say to me """ i give you another time at 12 afternoon only to make you go away and if you was come agin without booking from the internet i will say the same for you ,,, ---"""
For me he is steal man work in amazing hotel
Not respectful for the people who will visit this hotel ,,,,
And the big problem is they dont also respect the tourism from out side the country ,,, they bad for both
Never advice to go in this stupid hotel

Date of stay: March 2017