Book In Advance
Tours from Amazing Global Travel tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Amazing Global Travel
from US$1,500.00
More Info
from US$3,400.00
More Info
All reviews private tour luxury tour abu simbel nile cruise private luxury felt safe and secure an amazing trip his knowledge old cataract traveling alone hatshepsuts temple personal guide private car beyond words amazing country camel ride the hot air balloon ride
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I booked this private tour for my parents, aunts and uncles and they came back extremely happy with the entire experience. They were very well taken care of the entire time, thoroughly enjoyed the guide’ Ahmed’s company and friendship. He went above and beyond in making sure they were comfortable and had fun while visiting all of the majestic sights Egypt has to offer. Would definitely recommend this tour for anyone looking to visit Egypt.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best tour . Specially tour guide very helpful and very nice service . We stay with this tour 8 days . Each and every morning there is so nice and excellent sight seeing. Mostly we went for temples . If you think about Egypt tour must contract with this tour company . Best of luck to Ahmed . He take care of us really wonderful. We all thanks to him

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about my trip with Amazing Global travel. Our guide, Ahmed was an amazing multi-tasker. He was herding 6 women, a couple who had physical limitations, and he handled every little detail for us. I WILL go again on another trip with Amazing Global Travels. I will take a little longer and see some of the sights I missed and stay longer at the museum. Our trip was only 9 days and he had a fabulous itinerary for us and we saw all the main landmarks and but also had time to relax on the boat. We enjoyed a falucca ride,camel ride, balloon ride, carriage ride, etc. He took us to a couple of interesting and very good local restaurants and we all left feeling we got the deal of the century.
My trip with Amazing Global Travel was profound. I have been to 75 countries, many several times and I usually rent a car and explore on my own but I would never do Egypt that way. I will go again with Amazing Global Travels and I highly recommend Ahmed. Ahmed is an Egyptologist with a Masters degree and was incredibly knowledgeable and a very good teacher. There were times when he assigned us other guides or drivers and helpers and all of them were college educated and spoke excellent English.
Do something wonderful for yourself and your family and book a trip with Amazing Global Travel.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank VicstrHonolulu
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I have not stopped talking about my trip to Egypt and the amazing services provided by Amazing Global Travels. We went on a 12 day tour organized at the last minute. Our tour included hotels, transportation and domestic flight and 1-2 meals per day. We had 2 people with us at al times, and we covered everything we wanted to. Everything was organized perfectly, the service was impeccable. Our guides were friendly, welcoming and extremely knowledgable. They were willing to accommodate any changes or requests within reason. They anticipated our every need. As an example of service above and beyond: one of us had a minor illness and off course I hadn't packed the correct medication.They took us to 3 pharmacies looking for it, but it was out of stock. After dropping us off at our hotel he went on his own to another pharmacy and came back an hour later with the correct medication!
The organization, the itinerary, the food everything was excellent.
Off course Egypt is beyond words, the sights of Luxor and Karnak , Cairo, Abu Simbel will stay with me forever. My family is afraid to ask me about it because once I start talking about Egypt I keep gushing on for an hour! I keep telling everyone that they must go to Egypt with Amazing Global Travel. The Nile Cruise was relaxing and beautiful. Another group of wonderful, friendly people.
For my future trips to this area or any area that Amazing Global travel covers, they will be my only choice. I did my research before booking with them and their prices were also better than others. My husband and I felt perfectly safe and relaxed the entire trip. I am looking forward to booking my next trip with them.
Ishrat

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2017

This tour was incredible! When I arrived I found out that I was the only one on there and ended up with the most amazing private tour. Ahmed was so accommodating and knowledgeable - an excellent guide! The highlights for me were the temples - Luxor, Edfu and Philae really stood out for me.
I'm already talking with friends and family about getting a group together to go again!

Date of experience: December 2017